Top 3 properties for sale in Lisson Grove
- Credit: Archant
Many properties are in the red-brick former tenement blocks that abound in the area. There are also a number of period terraces and a fair proportion of post-War, local authority development, helping to keep property prices relatively low.
Capland Street, NW8, £625,000
On the second floor of a mansion block on a quiet residential street, this three-bedroom flat has views over the building’s communal gardens. High ceilings, a large reception room and fitted kitchen give added value for money.
Stalbridge Street, NW1, £695,000
A ground floor, one-bedroom garden flat set within a modern purpose built block located close to Marylebone and Edgware Road stations. Church Street market is also close by with its various shops and market stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Lisson Grove, NW1, £1,999,950
A three-bedroom house arranged over four floors boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a lovely private garden and an excellent location.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 5 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 6 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 7 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 8 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets