Top 3 properties for sale in Lisson Grove
- Credit: Archant
Many properties are in the red-brick former tenement blocks that abound in the area. There are also a number of period terraces and a fair proportion of post-War, local authority development, helping to keep property prices relatively low.
Capland Street, NW8, £625,000
On the second floor of a mansion block on a quiet residential street, this three-bedroom flat has views over the building’s communal gardens. High ceilings, a large reception room and fitted kitchen give added value for money.
Stalbridge Street, NW1, £695,000
A ground floor, one-bedroom garden flat set within a modern purpose built block located close to Marylebone and Edgware Road stations. Church Street market is also close by with its various shops and market stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Lisson Grove, NW1, £1,999,950
A three-bedroom house arranged over four floors boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a lovely private garden and an excellent location.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing