Top 3 properties for sale in Lisson Grove
- Credit: Archant
Many properties are in the red-brick former tenement blocks that abound in the area. There are also a number of period terraces and a fair proportion of post-War, local authority development, helping to keep property prices relatively low.
Capland Street, NW8, £625,000
On the second floor of a mansion block on a quiet residential street, this three-bedroom flat has views over the building’s communal gardens. High ceilings, a large reception room and fitted kitchen give added value for money.
Stalbridge Street, NW1, £695,000
A ground floor, one-bedroom garden flat set within a modern purpose built block located close to Marylebone and Edgware Road stations. Church Street market is also close by with its various shops and market stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Lisson Grove, NW1, £1,999,950
A three-bedroom house arranged over four floors boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a lovely private garden and an excellent location.
- 1 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 2 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 3 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 7 Shakespeare comedy and children's shows at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
- 8 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 9 Boundary changes plan would 'split' Hampstead and see new Muswell Hill seat
- 10 My view: Hampstead could change a lot in the coming years, for the better