Top 3 properties for sale in Lisson Grove
- Credit: Archant
Many properties are in the red-brick former tenement blocks that abound in the area. There are also a number of period terraces and a fair proportion of post-War, local authority development, helping to keep property prices relatively low.
Capland Street, NW8, £625,000
On the second floor of a mansion block on a quiet residential street, this three-bedroom flat has views over the building’s communal gardens. High ceilings, a large reception room and fitted kitchen give added value for money.
Stalbridge Street, NW1, £695,000
A ground floor, one-bedroom garden flat set within a modern purpose built block located close to Marylebone and Edgware Road stations. Church Street market is also close by with its various shops and market stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Lisson Grove, NW1, £1,999,950
A three-bedroom house arranged over four floors boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a lovely private garden and an excellent location.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end