Top 3 properties for sale in King’s Cross
- Credit: Archant
Though best known as a transport hub due to its historic train station, in recent years King’s Cross has seen a rejuvenation that is increasingly offering new apartment buildings with slick modern design, while many traditional older homes remain in the nearby squares and streets.
Rufford Street, N1, £850,000
A spacious, modern and bright two-bedroom apartment in the heart of King’s Cross. The property has been recently refurbished and offers generous living space.
Barnsbury Road, N1, £1,999,000
A five-bedroom terraced house in an impressive Georgian building. Set over five floors, the property is spacious and bright, an ideal family home in a central location.
You may also want to watch:
Duke’s Road, WC1H, £2,800,000
An elegant, three-bedroom period house set over five storeys. In an enviable yet peaceful location, the property benefits from a walled rear garden, spacious bedrooms and characterful touches including a feature fire place.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 5 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 6 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 7 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 8 Letters: The floods!
- 9 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 10 Camden recovers from flash floods which saw 'loose avocados flying'