Top 3 properties for sale in King’s Cross
- Credit: Archant
Though best known as a transport hub due to its historic train station, in recent years King’s Cross has seen a rejuvenation that is increasingly offering new apartment buildings with slick modern design, while many traditional older homes remain in the nearby squares and streets.
Rufford Street, N1, £850,000
A spacious, modern and bright two-bedroom apartment in the heart of King’s Cross. The property has been recently refurbished and offers generous living space.
Barnsbury Road, N1, £1,999,000
A five-bedroom terraced house in an impressive Georgian building. Set over five floors, the property is spacious and bright, an ideal family home in a central location.
You may also want to watch:
Duke’s Road, WC1H, £2,800,000
An elegant, three-bedroom period house set over five storeys. In an enviable yet peaceful location, the property benefits from a walled rear garden, spacious bedrooms and characterful touches including a feature fire place.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 4 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 8 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate