Top 3 properties for sale in King’s Cross
- Credit: Archant
Though best known as a transport hub due to its historic train station, in recent years King’s Cross has seen a rejuvenation that is increasingly offering new apartment buildings with slick modern design, while many traditional older homes remain in the nearby squares and streets.
Rufford Street, N1, £850,000
A spacious, modern and bright two-bedroom apartment in the heart of King’s Cross. The property has been recently refurbished and offers generous living space.
Barnsbury Road, N1, £1,999,000
A five-bedroom terraced house in an impressive Georgian building. Set over five floors, the property is spacious and bright, an ideal family home in a central location.
You may also want to watch:
Duke’s Road, WC1H, £2,800,000
An elegant, three-bedroom period house set over five storeys. In an enviable yet peaceful location, the property benefits from a walled rear garden, spacious bedrooms and characterful touches including a feature fire place.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United