Top 3 properties for sale in King’s Cross
- Credit: Archant
Though best known as a transport hub due to its historic train station, in recent years King’s Cross has seen a rejuvenation that is increasingly offering new, high quality apartment buildings with slick modern design, while many traditional older homes also remain in the nearby squares and streets.
Dulverton Mansions, Grays Inn Road, WC1X, £595,000
This one-bedroom flat is set in a red-brick Edwardian mansion block, close to the shopping of the Brunswick Centre and transport at King’s Cross and St Pancras offering excellent investment potential.
Charming features include wooden floors, sash windows and fireplaces.
Wilmington Square, WC1X, £1,150,000
You may also want to watch:
A three-bedroom flat in a building formerly used as the offices for the British Legion, this third-floor property offers all the features and benefits expected from an elegant Georgian square.
High ceilings, sash windows, original parquet flooring, a feature fireplace, attractive wall panelling and a south-facing balcony all combine in this attractive space.
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 5 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 6 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 7 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
St Pancras Chambers, Euston Road, NW1, £2,850,000
This duplex apartment is one of the largest homes available in one of London’s landmark buildings, built in 1866 and renovated in 2008-9.
Set over the fourth and fifth floors of the building, the flat has views of the City.