Top 3 properties for sale in King’s Cross
- Credit: Archant
Though best known as a transport hub due to its historic train station, in recent years King’s Cross has seen a rejuvenation that is increasingly offering new, high quality apartment buildings with slick modern design, while many traditional older homes also remain in the nearby squares and streets.
Dulverton Mansions, Grays Inn Road, WC1X, £595,000
This one-bedroom flat is set in a red-brick Edwardian mansion block, close to the shopping of the Brunswick Centre and transport at King’s Cross and St Pancras offering excellent investment potential.
Charming features include wooden floors, sash windows and fireplaces.
Wilmington Square, WC1X, £1,150,000
You may also want to watch:
A three-bedroom flat in a building formerly used as the offices for the British Legion, this third-floor property offers all the features and benefits expected from an elegant Georgian square.
High ceilings, sash windows, original parquet flooring, a feature fireplace, attractive wall panelling and a south-facing balcony all combine in this attractive space.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
St Pancras Chambers, Euston Road, NW1, £2,850,000
This duplex apartment is one of the largest homes available in one of London’s landmark buildings, built in 1866 and renovated in 2008-9.
Set over the fourth and fifth floors of the building, the flat has views of the City.