Top 3 properties for sale in King’s Cross
- Credit: Archant
Though best known as a transport hub due to its historic train station, in recent years King’s Cross has seen a rejuvenation that is increasingly offering new, high quality apartment buildings with slick modern design, while many traditional older homes also remain in the nearby squares and streets.
Dulverton Mansions, Grays Inn Road, WC1X, £595,000
This one-bedroom flat is set in a red-brick Edwardian mansion block, close to the shopping of the Brunswick Centre and transport at King’s Cross and St Pancras offering excellent investment potential.
Charming features include wooden floors, sash windows and fireplaces.
Wilmington Square, WC1X, £1,150,000
You may also want to watch:
A three-bedroom flat in a building formerly used as the offices for the British Legion, this third-floor property offers all the features and benefits expected from an elegant Georgian square.
High ceilings, sash windows, original parquet flooring, a feature fireplace, attractive wall panelling and a south-facing balcony all combine in this attractive space.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 10 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
St Pancras Chambers, Euston Road, NW1, £2,850,000
This duplex apartment is one of the largest homes available in one of London’s landmark buildings, built in 1866 and renovated in 2008-9.
Set over the fourth and fifth floors of the building, the flat has views of the City.