Top 3 properties for sale in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
The appetite for property in Kentish Town has been growing steadily for the past few years, with prices pushing ever upwards, much to the concern of locals.
Alma Street, NW5, £700,000
A one-bedroom garden flat on a particularly pretty Kentish Town street set in a Victorian building this property has a separate entrance and the potential for conversion into a two double bedroom home. There is a large reception room, eat-in kitchen and patio garden.
Brecknock Road, N19, £390,000
A second floor studio flat close to Tufnell Park tube station with views to the Heath and “neighbouring ‘designer’ gardens.” The studio is recently renovated with LED lights and good insulation.
You may also want to watch:
Lissenden Gardens, NW5, £995,000
A rare opportunity to acquire an attractive top floor apartment within a highly desirable mansion block moments away from the Heath.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
Boasting three balconies with two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large reception/dining room and eat-in kitchen, the flat also contains ample storage space, as well as the added benefit of a utility room.
All properties from Martyn Gerrard