Top 3 properties for sale in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
The appetite for property in Kentish Town has been growing steadily for the past few years, with prices pushing ever upwards, much to the concern of locals.
Alma Street, NW5, £700,000
A one-bedroom garden flat on a particularly pretty Kentish Town street set in a Victorian building this property has a separate entrance and the potential for conversion into a two double bedroom home. There is a large reception room, eat-in kitchen and patio garden.
Brecknock Road, N19, £390,000
A second floor studio flat close to Tufnell Park tube station with views to the Heath and “neighbouring ‘designer’ gardens.” The studio is recently renovated with LED lights and good insulation.
You may also want to watch:
Lissenden Gardens, NW5, £995,000
A rare opportunity to acquire an attractive top floor apartment within a highly desirable mansion block moments away from the Heath.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 10 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
Boasting three balconies with two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large reception/dining room and eat-in kitchen, the flat also contains ample storage space, as well as the added benefit of a utility room.
All properties from Martyn Gerrard