Top 3 properties for sale in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
The appetite for property in Kentish Town has been growing steadily for the past few years, with prices pushing ever upwards, much to the concern of locals.
Alma Street, NW5, £700,000
A one-bedroom garden flat on a particularly pretty Kentish Town street set in a Victorian building this property has a separate entrance and the potential for conversion into a two double bedroom home. There is a large reception room, eat-in kitchen and patio garden.
Brecknock Road, N19, £390,000
A second floor studio flat close to Tufnell Park tube station with views to the Heath and “neighbouring ‘designer’ gardens.” The studio is recently renovated with LED lights and good insulation.
You may also want to watch:
Lissenden Gardens, NW5, £995,000
A rare opportunity to acquire an attractive top floor apartment within a highly desirable mansion block moments away from the Heath.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 10 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
Boasting three balconies with two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large reception/dining room and eat-in kitchen, the flat also contains ample storage space, as well as the added benefit of a utility room.
All properties from Martyn Gerrard