Top 3 properties for sale in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
The appetite for property in Kentish Town has been growing steadily for the past few years, with prices pushing ever upwards, much to the concern of locals.
Alma Street, NW5, £700,000
A one-bedroom garden flat on a particularly pretty Kentish Town street set in a Victorian building this property has a separate entrance and the potential for conversion into a two double bedroom home. There is a large reception room, eat-in kitchen and patio garden.
Brecknock Road, N19, £390,000
A second floor studio flat close to Tufnell Park tube station with views to the Heath and “neighbouring ‘designer’ gardens.” The studio is recently renovated with LED lights and good insulation.
You may also want to watch:
Lissenden Gardens, NW5, £995,000
A rare opportunity to acquire an attractive top floor apartment within a highly desirable mansion block moments away from the Heath.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 6 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 7 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 8 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 9 'No one should be aiming to breathe air that is only just legal'
- 10 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
Boasting three balconies with two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large reception/dining room and eat-in kitchen, the flat also contains ample storage space, as well as the added benefit of a utility room.
All properties from Martyn Gerrard