Top 3 properties for sale in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
Once regarded as being Camden’s poorer cousin, in recent years Kentish Town has become a highly desirable area to live and features some stunning properties
St Pancras Way, Camden, NW1,£1,6000,000
This property is a grand five bedroom period house, situated close to both Camden Road and Camden Town stations. For music lovers this property would be perfect – it is close to the Roundhouse, the Monarch, the Forum and many other music venues in Camden
Kelly Street, Camden, NW1, £1,100,000
The houses on Kelly street are painted in an array of subtle pastel shades, which will be sure to brighten your day if you choose to buy this two double bedroom home. The property is close to a variety of local shops and would suit a small family as it is also in the catchment area of a number of good schools.
You may also want to watch:
Brecknock Road, Tufnell Park, N7, £750,000
A three double bedroom period conversion, close to both Kentish Town and Tufnell Park tube stations, this property is both spacious and bright. It features a patio garden – perfect for a morning coffee or having friends round for a BBQ.
All properties from Martyn Gerrard
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'