Top 3 properties for sale in Hornsey
- Credit: Archant
Three of the best homes for sale in Hornsey
Looking to buy a house in the Hornsey area? Here is our collection of the best properties available to buy.
Explore the untapped greatness of Hornsey - check out our area guide for the best restaurants, bars and schools in the area.
Like the look of it? Here’s our pick of the best houses on sale in Hornsey.
Ribblesdale Road, N8, £715,000
Close to Hornsey Overground station, this three bedroom garden flat in a period converstion features wooden floors, high ceilings, and an ornate fireplace.
Greene and Co, 020 3151 4524
Nightingale Lane, N8, £775,000
You may also want to watch:
This three bedroom home is in a split level Edwardian conversion complete with a large roof terrace with views of Alexandra Palace
Tatlers, 020 8341 4050
Edison Road, Crouch End, N8, £1,399,950
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
Four bedroom Victorian house with a recently modernised interior and a south facing garden.
Litchfields, 020 8341 3336