Top 3 properties for sale in Hornsey
- Credit: Archant
Three of the best homes for sale in Hornsey
Looking to buy a house in the Hornsey area? Here is our collection of the best properties available to buy.
Explore the untapped greatness of Hornsey - check out our area guide for the best restaurants, bars and schools in the area.
Like the look of it? Here’s our pick of the best houses on sale in Hornsey.
Ribblesdale Road, N8, £715,000
Close to Hornsey Overground station, this three bedroom garden flat in a period converstion features wooden floors, high ceilings, and an ornate fireplace.
Greene and Co, 020 3151 4524
Nightingale Lane, N8, £775,000
You may also want to watch:
This three bedroom home is in a split level Edwardian conversion complete with a large roof terrace with views of Alexandra Palace
Tatlers, 020 8341 4050
Edison Road, Crouch End, N8, £1,399,950
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
Four bedroom Victorian house with a recently modernised interior and a south facing garden.
Litchfields, 020 8341 3336