Top 3 properties for sale in Hornsey
- Credit: Archant
Three of the best homes for sale in Hornsey
Looking to buy a house in the Hornsey area? Here is our collection of the best properties available to buy.
Explore the untapped greatness of Hornsey - check out our area guide for the best restaurants, bars and schools in the area.
Like the look of it? Here’s our pick of the best houses on sale in Hornsey.
Ribblesdale Road, N8, £715,000
Close to Hornsey Overground station, this three bedroom garden flat in a period converstion features wooden floors, high ceilings, and an ornate fireplace.
Greene and Co, 020 3151 4524
Nightingale Lane, N8, £775,000
You may also want to watch:
This three bedroom home is in a split level Edwardian conversion complete with a large roof terrace with views of Alexandra Palace
Tatlers, 020 8341 4050
Edison Road, Crouch End, N8, £1,399,950
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
Four bedroom Victorian house with a recently modernised interior and a south facing garden.
Litchfields, 020 8341 3336