Top 3 properties for sale in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Property in Highgate offers a range of fantastic options from grand Georgian town houses and large Victorian homes to some world famous Modernist buildings
Cromwell Place, N6, offers in excess of £2,000,000
This handsome eight-bedroom Victorian house retains a range of original 19th-century features throughout its 3,000sq ft. It has been in the same ownership for many years so there is plenty of scope for a buyer to put their own stamp on this sizeable family home. There is a 65ft rear garden and far-reaching views over the grass-covered reservoir behind the property.
Southwood Avenue, N6, offers in excess of £2,100,000
A four-bedroom Victorian house, which has been fully modernised to such a high standard that it was featured in Architecture Today. On top of the bright, well-planned family accommodation, there is also plentiful storage in the eaves and cellar, as well as front and back gardens.
Dukes Point, Dukes Head Yard, £2,200,000
This property is in a discreet gated development behind Highgate High Street and so benefits from both a central location and high levels of peace and quiet. The modern town house also has terraces and a private rear garden, which afford far reaching views over the city.
- 1 Arsenal prove point in raid at Palace
- 2 War veteran tackled suspected thief in Hampstead – and then 'got the sack'
- 3 Historic images of Londoners enjoying the Heath go on show
- 4 Artist hides visual clues in TV thriller's title sequence
- 5 'Bus cuts would disproportionately affect poor and disabled people'
- 6 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 7 MP backs Liz Truss's position on LGBT+ issues in leadership race
- 8 Eight people arrested in London and Kent over fatal shooting
- 9 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 10 New book lists best outdoor swimming spots around London
All properties from Benham & Reeves