Top 3 properties for sale in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Property in Highgate offers a range of fantastic options from grand Georgian town houses and large Victorian homes to some world famous Modernist buildings
Cromwell Place, N6, offers in excess of £2,000,000
This handsome eight-bedroom Victorian house retains a range of original 19th-century features throughout its 3,000sq ft. It has been in the same ownership for many years so there is plenty of scope for a buyer to put their own stamp on this sizeable family home. There is a 65ft rear garden and far-reaching views over the grass-covered reservoir behind the property.
Southwood Avenue, N6, offers in excess of £2,100,000
A four-bedroom Victorian house, which has been fully modernised to such a high standard that it was featured in Architecture Today. On top of the bright, well-planned family accommodation, there is also plentiful storage in the eaves and cellar, as well as front and back gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Dukes Point, Dukes Head Yard, £2,200,000
This property is in a discreet gated development behind Highgate High Street and so benefits from both a central location and high levels of peace and quiet. The modern town house also has terraces and a private rear garden, which afford far reaching views over the city.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 9 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 10 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
All properties from Benham & Reeves