Top 3 properties for sale in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Property in Highgate offers a range of fantastic options from grand Georgian town houses and large Victorian homes to some world famous Modernist buildings
Cromwell Place, N6, offers in excess of £2,000,000
This handsome eight-bedroom Victorian house retains a range of original 19th-century features throughout its 3,000sq ft. It has been in the same ownership for many years so there is plenty of scope for a buyer to put their own stamp on this sizeable family home. There is a 65ft rear garden and far-reaching views over the grass-covered reservoir behind the property.
Southwood Avenue, N6, offers in excess of £2,100,000
A four-bedroom Victorian house, which has been fully modernised to such a high standard that it was featured in Architecture Today. On top of the bright, well-planned family accommodation, there is also plentiful storage in the eaves and cellar, as well as front and back gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Dukes Point, Dukes Head Yard, £2,200,000
This property is in a discreet gated development behind Highgate High Street and so benefits from both a central location and high levels of peace and quiet. The modern town house also has terraces and a private rear garden, which afford far reaching views over the city.
- 1 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 6 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 7 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 8 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 9 Camden shouldn't ignore residents, but we need low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Reader letter: Rubbish bins in Camden need 'levelling up'
All properties from Benham & Reeves