Top 3 properties for sale in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Property in Highgate offers a range of fantastic options from grand Georgian town houses and large Victorian homes to some world famous Modernist buildings
Cromwell Place, N6, offers in excess of £2,000,000
This handsome eight-bedroom Victorian house retains a range of original 19th-century features throughout its 3,000sq ft. It has been in the same ownership for many years so there is plenty of scope for a buyer to put their own stamp on this sizeable family home. There is a 65ft rear garden and far-reaching views over the grass-covered reservoir behind the property.
Southwood Avenue, N6, offers in excess of £2,100,000
A four-bedroom Victorian house, which has been fully modernised to such a high standard that it was featured in Architecture Today. On top of the bright, well-planned family accommodation, there is also plentiful storage in the eaves and cellar, as well as front and back gardens.
Dukes Point, Dukes Head Yard, £2,200,000
This property is in a discreet gated development behind Highgate High Street and so benefits from both a central location and high levels of peace and quiet. The modern town house also has terraces and a private rear garden, which afford far reaching views over the city.
- 1 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
- 2 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 3 Colourful Crouch End bollards to get a repaint due to 'safety' concerns
- 4 Boy, 14, charged following Harringay Sainsbury's stabbing
- 5 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 6 Artist with autism gets purr of approval from Grayson Perry
- 7 Care home opposite Kenwood labelled 'gross overdevelopment'
- 8 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 9 Camden recycling ‘indiscriminately’ contaminated as lorry issues persist
- 10 Holocaust Memorial Day: Hampstead pupils in Stoppard drama
All properties from Benham & Reeves