Top 3 properties for sale in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Property in Highgate offers a range of fantastic options from grand Georgian town houses and large Victorian homes to some world famous Modernist buildings
Cromwell Place, N6, offers in excess of £2,000,000
This handsome eight-bedroom Victorian house retains a range of original 19th-century features throughout its 3,000sq ft. It has been in the same ownership for many years so there is plenty of scope for a buyer to put their own stamp on this sizeable family home. There is a 65ft rear garden and far-reaching views over the grass-covered reservoir behind the property.
Southwood Avenue, N6, offers in excess of £2,100,000
A four-bedroom Victorian house, which has been fully modernised to such a high standard that it was featured in Architecture Today. On top of the bright, well-planned family accommodation, there is also plentiful storage in the eaves and cellar, as well as front and back gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Dukes Point, Dukes Head Yard, £2,200,000
This property is in a discreet gated development behind Highgate High Street and so benefits from both a central location and high levels of peace and quiet. The modern town house also has terraces and a private rear garden, which afford far reaching views over the city.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 5 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 6 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 7 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 8 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
All properties from Benham & Reeves