Top 3 properties for sale in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Property in Highgate offers a range of fantastic options from grand Georgian town houses and large Victorian homes to some world famous Modernist buildings.
Southwood Avenue, N6, £2,295,000
This Victorian building has been expertly modernised and has even been featured in Architecture Today. with
It has four double bedrooms, including a master bedroom with an en suite dressing area and bathroom, as well as a cellar and front and back gardens.
Robin Grove, N6, £6,000,000
With six bedrooms and five bathrooms, this family home also has substantial garden space.
Additional benefits include a double garage as well as off-street parking for two cars and the house has a library/study, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, guest cloakroom and utility room.
- 1 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 2 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 3 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 4 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 5 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 6 Stunning light trail wraps up Kenwood like a giant Christmas present
- 7 Tottenham boss Antonio Conte looking to revamp squad in transfer windows
- 8 Movement off the ball key to Arsenal's win against Newcastle
- 9 PLU: St John's Wood restaurant finds the right formula
- 10 Not just for Christmas: Rescue dogs looking for forever homes
Milton Park, N6, £650,000
This three-bed apartment lets in plenty of light due to the four large, south-facing sash windows in its reception room.
Arranged over two floors, the maisonette is deceptively spacious with an abundance of storage space.