Top 3 properties for sale in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Property in Highgate offers a range of fantastic options from grand Georgian town houses and large Victorian homes to some world famous Modernist buildings.
Southwood Avenue, N6, £2,295,000
This Victorian building has been expertly modernised and has even been featured in Architecture Today. with
It has four double bedrooms, including a master bedroom with an en suite dressing area and bathroom, as well as a cellar and front and back gardens.
Robin Grove, N6, £6,000,000
You may also want to watch:
With six bedrooms and five bathrooms, this family home also has substantial garden space.
Additional benefits include a double garage as well as off-street parking for two cars and the house has a library/study, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, guest cloakroom and utility room.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
Milton Park, N6, £650,000
This three-bed apartment lets in plenty of light due to the four large, south-facing sash windows in its reception room.
Arranged over two floors, the maisonette is deceptively spacious with an abundance of storage space.