Top 3 properties for sale in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Property in Highgate offers a range of fantastic options from grand Georgian town houses and large Victorian homes to some world famous Modernist buildings.
Southwood Avenue, N6, £2,295,000
This Victorian building has been expertly modernised and has even been featured in Architecture Today. with
It has four double bedrooms, including a master bedroom with an en suite dressing area and bathroom, as well as a cellar and front and back gardens.
Robin Grove, N6, £6,000,000
You may also want to watch:
With six bedrooms and five bathrooms, this family home also has substantial garden space.
Additional benefits include a double garage as well as off-street parking for two cars and the house has a library/study, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, guest cloakroom and utility room.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
Milton Park, N6, £650,000
This three-bed apartment lets in plenty of light due to the four large, south-facing sash windows in its reception room.
Arranged over two floors, the maisonette is deceptively spacious with an abundance of storage space.