Top 3 properties for sale in Hampstead NW3
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead property is amongst the most desirable in London commanding some of the highest house prices in the city for various shapes and sizes of home. Here is a pick of some of the best properties currently available.
Redington Road, NW3, £2,450,000
This first and second floor maisonette is in a semi-detached house at the Hampstead village end of this exclusive residential street.
The flat comes with a private south west-facing balcony and off-street parking for two cars.
Ferncroft Avenue, NW3, £7,350,000
Currently divided into three individual flats, the building has permission to be reinstated back to one family residence comprising up to six bedrooms over 6,380sq ft.
The detached property has a carriage drive with parking for several cars and there is also a 70ft mature lawned garden.
Frognal, NW3, £11,950,000
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 3 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 4 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 5 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 6 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 7 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 8 Man arrested after car overturns on Camden Road
- 9 'Cover-up': Council withheld evidence from watchdog 'behind leader's back'
- 10 NLWA signs contract for ‘significant’ Edmonton Incinerator project
The master bedroom of this six-bedroom Hampstead village house comes complete with his and hers dressing rooms and en suite bathrooms, while the property also boasts an indoor swimming pool with hot tub and steam room, gymnasium, cinema room and car port.
Air conditioning and multimedia facilities are available in all principal rooms and outside there is a landscaped private garden and off street parking for three cars.