Top 3 properties for sale in Hampstead NW3
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead property is amongst the most desirable in London commanding some of the highest house prices in the city for various shapes and sizes of home. Here is a pick of some of the best properties currently available.
Redington Road, NW3, £2,450,000
This first and second floor maisonette is in a semi-detached house at the Hampstead village end of this exclusive residential street.
The flat comes with a private south west-facing balcony and off-street parking for two cars.
Ferncroft Avenue, NW3, £7,350,000
Currently divided into three individual flats, the building has permission to be reinstated back to one family residence comprising up to six bedrooms over 6,380sq ft.
You may also want to watch:
The detached property has a carriage drive with parking for several cars and there is also a 70ft mature lawned garden.
Frognal, NW3, £11,950,000
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
The master bedroom of this six-bedroom Hampstead village house comes complete with his and hers dressing rooms and en suite bathrooms, while the property also boasts an indoor swimming pool with hot tub and steam room, gymnasium, cinema room and car port.
Air conditioning and multimedia facilities are available in all principal rooms and outside there is a landscaped private garden and off street parking for three cars.