Top 3 properties for sale in Hampstead NW3
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead property is amongst the most desirable in London commanding some of the highest house prices in the city for various shapes and sizes of home. Here is a pick of some of the best properties currently available.
Redington Road, NW3, £2,450,000
This first and second floor maisonette is in a semi-detached house at the Hampstead village end of this exclusive residential street.
The flat comes with a private south west-facing balcony and off-street parking for two cars.
Ferncroft Avenue, NW3, £7,350,000
Currently divided into three individual flats, the building has permission to be reinstated back to one family residence comprising up to six bedrooms over 6,380sq ft.
You may also want to watch:
The detached property has a carriage drive with parking for several cars and there is also a 70ft mature lawned garden.
Frognal, NW3, £11,950,000
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 10 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
The master bedroom of this six-bedroom Hampstead village house comes complete with his and hers dressing rooms and en suite bathrooms, while the property also boasts an indoor swimming pool with hot tub and steam room, gymnasium, cinema room and car port.
Air conditioning and multimedia facilities are available in all principal rooms and outside there is a landscaped private garden and off street parking for three cars.