Top 3 properties for sale in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
Property in Hampstead Garden Suburb ranges from small Arts & Crafts cottages to large detached mansions with pools, gyms and every imaginable luxury appliance.
The Bishops Avenue, N2, £3,999,999
Set well back from the road behind secluded gardens, a charming and delightful six bedroom double fronted detached home presented in excellent decorative order throughout. The house has four living areas on the ground floor providing spacious entertaining and family accommodation. At the back of the large rear garden lies a double garage accessed from a private road off Deansway providing additional off-street parking for many vehicles.
Woodlands, Winnington Road, N2, £10,250,000
An elegant detached freehold house occupying a prime position on Winnington Road, this fine family residence is set well back from the road behind a gated carriage driveway which provides ample secure parking and leads to a large garage. Accommodation is arranged over four floors with the centre of the house being a dramatic galleried staircase naturally illuminated by a large skylight. The garden level is devoted to luxurious leisure and includes a large swimming pool, gymnasium with a glass wall overlooking the pool, steam room and two changing rooms.
You may also want to watch:
Westwood, Winnington Road, N2, £18,950,000
Approached via a sweeping drive, Westwood’s elegant entrance reveals living space of grand proportions with accommodation including six bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms and six spacious reception rooms, a swimming pool and gym, separate staff quarters, secure underground garaging for at least six cars and an exceptionally large family garden.
All properties available through Glentree
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 4 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved