Top 3 properties for sale in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Property in Hampstead is predominantly made up of large Victorian and Edwardian properties. Smaller, older homes are found in Hampstead Village itself, with the size compensated for by historical value and immense prettiness. There are also a few notable examples of 20th-century Modernism.
Flask Walk, NW3, £2,000,000
For sale with planning consent to convert the detached artists’ studio annex with access via a covered walkway and increase the size of the kitchen, this Grade II-listed two-bedroom cottage is on one of Hampstead village’s most famous streets.
Gayton Road, NW3, £3,350,000
This five-bedroom Victorian terraced house is an ideal family home in a great location, with fabulous views from the top floor master bedroom balcony. Original features combine with contemporary fixtures and fittings to provide a flexible living space.
You may also want to watch:
Heath Park Gardens, NW3, £4,750,000
Wraparound views over Hampstead Heath are the big draw to this five-bedroom flat, which is on the market for the first time in 25 years. You can see why you’d hold on to this exclusive gem with its 24-hour concierge, secure gates and only 12 neighbours to share the communal pool and gym facilities.
All properties available through Benham & Reeves
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 7 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 10 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m