Top 3 properties for sale in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Property in Hampstead is predominantly made up of large Victorian and Edwardian properties. Smaller, older homes are found in Hampstead Village itself, with the size compensated for by historical value and immense prettiness. There are also a few notable examples of 20th-century Modernism.
Flask Walk, NW3, £2,000,000
For sale with planning consent to convert the detached artists’ studio annex with access via a covered walkway and increase the size of the kitchen, this Grade II-listed two-bedroom cottage is on one of Hampstead village’s most famous streets.
Gayton Road, NW3, £3,350,000
This five-bedroom Victorian terraced house is an ideal family home in a great location, with fabulous views from the top floor master bedroom balcony. Original features combine with contemporary fixtures and fittings to provide a flexible living space.
You may also want to watch:
Heath Park Gardens, NW3, £4,750,000
Wraparound views over Hampstead Heath are the big draw to this five-bedroom flat, which is on the market for the first time in 25 years. You can see why you’d hold on to this exclusive gem with its 24-hour concierge, secure gates and only 12 neighbours to share the communal pool and gym facilities.
All properties available through Benham & Reeves
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'