Top 3 properties for sale in Gospel Oak
- Credit: Archant
Gospel Oak’s location, steps from the Heath, belies the good value property that can be found in former council housing and small Victorian terraces
Gordon House Road, NW5, £715,000
A bright and spacious three bedroom maisonette, occupying the upper levels of a four-storey Victorian end of terrace house opposite Gospel Oak overground station and a very short walk from Hampstead Heath. There is a south-facing rear terrace as well.
Highgate Road, NW5, £1,150,000
This three-bedroom duplex garden flat is in an end of terrace building opposite Parliament Hill with direct access to a private section of the communal garden. There is a large bay window-fronted reception room and ample storage space.
You may also want to watch:
Shirlock Road, NW3, £2,400,000
A five-bedroom Victorian house in the Mansfield conservation area, this house has ample outdoor space with a large garden, sunny south west-facing roof terrace and Hampstead Heath a few streets away. High ceilings, bay windows and numerous period features complete the attractive effect.
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 5 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 6 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 7 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road