Top 3 properties for sale in Gospel Oak
- Credit: Archant
Gospel Oak’s location, steps from the Heath, belies the good value property that can be found in former council housing and small Victorian terraces
Gordon House Road, NW5, £715,000
A bright and spacious three bedroom maisonette, occupying the upper levels of a four-storey Victorian end of terrace house opposite Gospel Oak overground station and a very short walk from Hampstead Heath. There is a south-facing rear terrace as well.
Highgate Road, NW5, £1,150,000
This three-bedroom duplex garden flat is in an end of terrace building opposite Parliament Hill with direct access to a private section of the communal garden. There is a large bay window-fronted reception room and ample storage space.
You may also want to watch:
Shirlock Road, NW3, £2,400,000
A five-bedroom Victorian house in the Mansfield conservation area, this house has ample outdoor space with a large garden, sunny south west-facing roof terrace and Hampstead Heath a few streets away. High ceilings, bay windows and numerous period features complete the attractive effect.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 4 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 8 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre