Top 3 properties for sale in Gospel Oak
- Credit: Archant
Gospel Oak’s location, steps from the Heath, belies the good value property that can be found in former council housing and small Victorian terraces
Gordon House Road, NW5, £715,000
A bright and spacious three bedroom maisonette, occupying the upper levels of a four-storey Victorian end of terrace house opposite Gospel Oak overground station and a very short walk from Hampstead Heath. There is a south-facing rear terrace as well.
Highgate Road, NW5, £1,150,000
This three-bedroom duplex garden flat is in an end of terrace building opposite Parliament Hill with direct access to a private section of the communal garden. There is a large bay window-fronted reception room and ample storage space.
Shirlock Road, NW3, £2,400,000
A five-bedroom Victorian house in the Mansfield conservation area, this house has ample outdoor space with a large garden, sunny south west-facing roof terrace and Hampstead Heath a few streets away. High ceilings, bay windows and numerous period features complete the attractive effect.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 3 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 4 Motorists handed fines for visiting Covid-19 car park test centre
- 5 Stolen car crashes in Kentish Town leaving woman hospitalised
- 6 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 7 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 8 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 9 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'
- 10 Hampstead Heath past and present at new exhibition of London