Top 3 properties for sale in Gospel Oak
- Credit: Archant
Gospel Oak’s location, steps from the Heath, belies the good value property that can be found in former council housing and small Victorian terraces
Gordon House Road, NW5, £715,000
A bright and spacious three bedroom maisonette, occupying the upper levels of a four-storey Victorian end of terrace house opposite Gospel Oak overground station and a very short walk from Hampstead Heath. There is a south-facing rear terrace as well.
Highgate Road, NW5, £1,150,000
This three-bedroom duplex garden flat is in an end of terrace building opposite Parliament Hill with direct access to a private section of the communal garden. There is a large bay window-fronted reception room and ample storage space.
You may also want to watch:
Shirlock Road, NW3, £2,400,000
A five-bedroom Victorian house in the Mansfield conservation area, this house has ample outdoor space with a large garden, sunny south west-facing roof terrace and Hampstead Heath a few streets away. High ceilings, bay windows and numerous period features complete the attractive effect.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 7 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 8 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 9 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 10 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin