Top 3 properties for sale in Gospel Oak
- Credit: Archant
Canny buyers can still snap up three-bedroom flats for less than £1million in Gospel Oak, a family friendly area with Hampstead Heath on the doorstep.
Lissenden Gardens, NW5, £1,100,000
In the historic red-brick Lissenden Gardens, birthplace of John Betjeman and home to a legion of other notable residents marked by the road’s own blue plaque scheme is this unique semi-detached house.
The two-bedroom property is recently refurbished in a sympathetic contemporary style and has private front and rear gardens and access to the tennis courts, while Parliament Hill Lido is a few minutes away.
Kiln Place, NW5, £475,000
You may also want to watch:
In a peaceful location with access to communal gardens, this duplex flat in an ex-local authority block is spacious and well laid out.
The reception room leads to a private garden while the master bedroom has its own private balcony and a study or dressing room leading off it. The second bedroom is also large and bright.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 7 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
Barrington Close, NW5, £435,000
This three-bedroom maisonette is set over the ground and first floors of a low-rise ex-local block and has a private, south-east facing garden.
The well-maintained flat also has a luxury bathroom and modern kitchen.