Top 3 properties for sale in Gospel Oak
- Credit: Archant
Canny buyers can still snap up three-bedroom flats for less than £1million in Gospel Oak, a family friendly area with Hampstead Heath on the doorstep.
Lissenden Gardens, NW5, £1,100,000
In the historic red-brick Lissenden Gardens, birthplace of John Betjeman and home to a legion of other notable residents marked by the road’s own blue plaque scheme is this unique semi-detached house.
The two-bedroom property is recently refurbished in a sympathetic contemporary style and has private front and rear gardens and access to the tennis courts, while Parliament Hill Lido is a few minutes away.
Kiln Place, NW5, £475,000
You may also want to watch:
In a peaceful location with access to communal gardens, this duplex flat in an ex-local authority block is spacious and well laid out.
The reception room leads to a private garden while the master bedroom has its own private balcony and a study or dressing room leading off it. The second bedroom is also large and bright.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 7 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 8 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 9 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
Barrington Close, NW5, £435,000
This three-bedroom maisonette is set over the ground and first floors of a low-rise ex-local block and has a private, south-east facing garden.
The well-maintained flat also has a luxury bathroom and modern kitchen.