Top 3 properties for sale in Gospel Oak
- Credit: Archant
Canny buyers can still snap up three-bedroom flats for less than £1million in Gospel Oak, a family friendly area with Hampstead Heath on the doorstep.
Lissenden Gardens, NW5, £1,100,000
In the historic red-brick Lissenden Gardens, birthplace of John Betjeman and home to a legion of other notable residents marked by the road’s own blue plaque scheme is this unique semi-detached house.
The two-bedroom property is recently refurbished in a sympathetic contemporary style and has private front and rear gardens and access to the tennis courts, while Parliament Hill Lido is a few minutes away.
Kiln Place, NW5, £475,000
In a peaceful location with access to communal gardens, this duplex flat in an ex-local authority block is spacious and well laid out.
The reception room leads to a private garden while the master bedroom has its own private balcony and a study or dressing room leading off it. The second bedroom is also large and bright.
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 3 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 4 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 5 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 6 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 7 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 8 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
- 9 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
- 10 Go fish: Anglers complain of limited access to Heath ponds
Barrington Close, NW5, £435,000
This three-bedroom maisonette is set over the ground and first floors of a low-rise ex-local block and has a private, south-east facing garden.
The well-maintained flat also has a luxury bathroom and modern kitchen.