Top 3 properties for sale in Gospel Oak
- Credit: Archant
Canny buyers can still snap up three-bedroom flats for less than £1million in Gospel Oak, a family friendly area with Hampstead Heath on the doorstep.
Lissenden Gardens, NW5, £1,100,000
In the historic red-brick Lissenden Gardens, birthplace of John Betjeman and home to a legion of other notable residents marked by the road’s own blue plaque scheme is this unique semi-detached house.
The two-bedroom property is recently refurbished in a sympathetic contemporary style and has private front and rear gardens and access to the tennis courts, while Parliament Hill Lido is a few minutes away.
Kiln Place, NW5, £475,000
You may also want to watch:
In a peaceful location with access to communal gardens, this duplex flat in an ex-local authority block is spacious and well laid out.
The reception room leads to a private garden while the master bedroom has its own private balcony and a study or dressing room leading off it. The second bedroom is also large and bright.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 4 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 5 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 8 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
Barrington Close, NW5, £435,000
This three-bedroom maisonette is set over the ground and first floors of a low-rise ex-local block and has a private, south-east facing garden.
The well-maintained flat also has a luxury bathroom and modern kitchen.