Top 3 properties for sale in Gospel Oak
- Credit: Archant
Canny buyers can still snap up three-bedroom flats for less than £1million in Gospel Oak, a family friendly area with Hampstead Heath on the doorstep.
Lissenden Gardens, NW5, £1,100,000
In the historic red-brick Lissenden Gardens, birthplace of John Betjeman and home to a legion of other notable residents marked by the road’s own blue plaque scheme is this unique semi-detached house.
The two-bedroom property is recently refurbished in a sympathetic contemporary style and has private front and rear gardens and access to the tennis courts, while Parliament Hill Lido is a few minutes away.
Kiln Place, NW5, £475,000
You may also want to watch:
In a peaceful location with access to communal gardens, this duplex flat in an ex-local authority block is spacious and well laid out.
The reception room leads to a private garden while the master bedroom has its own private balcony and a study or dressing room leading off it. The second bedroom is also large and bright.
- 1 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 2 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 3 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Barrington Close, NW5, £435,000
This three-bedroom maisonette is set over the ground and first floors of a low-rise ex-local block and has a private, south-east facing garden.
The well-maintained flat also has a luxury bathroom and modern kitchen.