Top 3 properties for sale in Fortis Green
- Credit: Archant
Fortis Green is a haven for large period houses, many with several bedrooms and spacious gardens. Proximity to highly sought-after school places pushes prices in the area up a little but for families looking to spread out the area’s a winner.
Fortis Green Road, N10, £1,799,950
This end of terrace five-bedroom family home has plenty of period character, with wood floors and a generous open plan living and dining area.
Space is abundant, with loft storage and a utility room among the amenities.
The property also benefits from a private garden with patio.
You may also want to watch:
Midhurst Avenue, N10, £1,700,000
A four-bedroom terraced house with open plan living mixing contemporary interior and period features.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
Rooms are spacious and light-filled and the property backs on to a large garden.
This family home is near prized local schools Tetherdown and Fortismere and local transport links.
Fortis Green Road, N2, £335,000
A one-bedroom basement flat in a Victorian terrace with a well proportioned reception room.
The clever layout maximises space and there is plenty of storage in the large bedroom.
The property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen and is in a peaceful area a stone’s throw from the transport links on East Finchley High Street, as well as the North Circular and M1 motorway.