Top 3 properties for sale in Fortis Green
- Credit: Archant
Fortis Green is a haven for large period houses, many with several bedrooms and spacious gardens. Proximity to highly sought-after school places pushes prices in the area up a little but for families looking to spread out the area’s a winner.
Fortis Green Road, N10, £1,799,950
This end of terrace five-bedroom family home has plenty of period character, with wood floors and a generous open plan living and dining area.
Space is abundant, with loft storage and a utility room among the amenities.
The property also benefits from a private garden with patio.
You may also want to watch:
Midhurst Avenue, N10, £1,700,000
A four-bedroom terraced house with open plan living mixing contemporary interior and period features.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
Rooms are spacious and light-filled and the property backs on to a large garden.
This family home is near prized local schools Tetherdown and Fortismere and local transport links.
Fortis Green Road, N2, £335,000
A one-bedroom basement flat in a Victorian terrace with a well proportioned reception room.
The clever layout maximises space and there is plenty of storage in the large bedroom.
The property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen and is in a peaceful area a stone’s throw from the transport links on East Finchley High Street, as well as the North Circular and M1 motorway.