Top 3 properties for sale in Fortis Green
- Credit: Archant
Fortis Green is a haven for large period houses, many with several bedrooms and spacious gardens. Proximity to highly sought-after school places pushes prices in the area up a little but for families looking to spread out the area’s a winner.
Fortis Green Road, N10, £1,799,950
This end of terrace five-bedroom family home has plenty of period character, with wood floors and a generous open plan living and dining area.
Space is abundant, with loft storage and a utility room among the amenities.
The property also benefits from a private garden with patio.
You may also want to watch:
Midhurst Avenue, N10, £1,700,000
A four-bedroom terraced house with open plan living mixing contemporary interior and period features.
- 1 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 2 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 5 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
Rooms are spacious and light-filled and the property backs on to a large garden.
This family home is near prized local schools Tetherdown and Fortismere and local transport links.
Fortis Green Road, N2, £335,000
A one-bedroom basement flat in a Victorian terrace with a well proportioned reception room.
The clever layout maximises space and there is plenty of storage in the large bedroom.
The property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen and is in a peaceful area a stone’s throw from the transport links on East Finchley High Street, as well as the North Circular and M1 motorway.