Top 3 properties for sale in Euston
- Credit: Archant
Euston is not commonly thought of as a residential area, but there are a variety of properties available in the area ranging from period homes to council estates.
Augustus Street, NW1, £420,000
A one-bedroom flat in a local authority block that has been given a total facelift and bright interiors. There are double doors leading off the reception room with a Juliet balcony overlooking the communal gardens.
Oakley Square, NW1, £819,950
In an enviable location this stylish two bedroom apartment offers beautiful interiors and spacious living throughout, benefiting from a balcony and fitted with a sleek modern kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
Chalton Street, NW1, £1,295,000
This penthouse-style flat is one of three apartments in a period conversion. The units have been refurbished in a contemporary style with underfloor heating, hardwood oak floors and security system. This top-floor property also has three bedrooms, a wraparound balcony and an open plan entertaining space.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 Future of Royal Free Hospital nurseries uncertain amid staff consultation