Top 3 properties for sale in Euston
- Credit: Archant
Euston is not commonly thought of as a residential area, but there are a variety of properties available in the area ranging from period homes to council estates.
Augustus Street, NW1, £420,000
A one-bedroom flat in a local authority block that has been given a total facelift and bright interiors. There are double doors leading off the reception room with a Juliet balcony overlooking the communal gardens.
Oakley Square, NW1, £819,950
In an enviable location this stylish two bedroom apartment offers beautiful interiors and spacious living throughout, benefiting from a balcony and fitted with a sleek modern kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
Chalton Street, NW1, £1,295,000
This penthouse-style flat is one of three apartments in a period conversion. The units have been refurbished in a contemporary style with underfloor heating, hardwood oak floors and security system. This top-floor property also has three bedrooms, a wraparound balcony and an open plan entertaining space.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 7 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates