Top 3 properties for sale in Euston
- Credit: Archant
Euston is not commonly thought of as a residential area, but there are a variety of properties available in the area ranging from period homes to council estates.
Augustus Street, NW1, £420,000
A one-bedroom flat in a local authority block that has been given a total facelift and bright interiors. There are double doors leading off the reception room with a Juliet balcony overlooking the communal gardens.
Oakley Square, NW1, £819,950
In an enviable location this stylish two bedroom apartment offers beautiful interiors and spacious living throughout, benefiting from a balcony and fitted with a sleek modern kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
Chalton Street, NW1, £1,295,000
This penthouse-style flat is one of three apartments in a period conversion. The units have been refurbished in a contemporary style with underfloor heating, hardwood oak floors and security system. This top-floor property also has three bedrooms, a wraparound balcony and an open plan entertaining space.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 4 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'