Top 3 properties for sale in Euston
- Credit: Archant
Euston is not commonly thought of as a residential area, but there are a variety of properties available in the area ranging from period homes to council estates.
Augustus Street, NW1, £420,000
A one-bedroom flat in a local authority block that has been given a total facelift and bright interiors. There are double doors leading off the reception room with a Juliet balcony overlooking the communal gardens.
Oakley Square, NW1, £819,950
In an enviable location this stylish two bedroom apartment offers beautiful interiors and spacious living throughout, benefiting from a balcony and fitted with a sleek modern kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
Chalton Street, NW1, £1,295,000
This penthouse-style flat is one of three apartments in a period conversion. The units have been refurbished in a contemporary style with underfloor heating, hardwood oak floors and security system. This top-floor property also has three bedrooms, a wraparound balcony and an open plan entertaining space.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 Letters: The floods!
- 9 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home