Top 3 properties for sale in Crouch Hill
- Credit: Archant
Property in Crouch Hill is still less pricey than near neighbours Islington and Crouch End due to its distance from the tube and slightly more rough and ready appeal. Get in quick though as it’s heading rapidly upmarket
Perth Road, N4, £1,325,000
A four-bedroom Victorian property with oak floors, original and restored ceiling moulds, dado rails, tiled floors, fireplaces and a contemporary rear extension, with an attractive garden accessed through bi-fold doors.
Stapleton Park Road, N4, £975,000
The architect-developer of this four-bedroom house, one of a pair, has made inventive use of an awkward plot on a roundabout overlooking the train tracks. The stylishly finished interior has a distinctive layout providing extensive living space over seven half-levels.
You may also want to watch:
Upper Tollington Park, N4, £1,200,000
This distinctive, Gothic Revival house has been decorated in a characterful, yet tasteful, style, accentuating the pretty period features. Four bedrooms, a flexible layout and an attractive garden help to make this an ideal family home in a convenient location.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 9 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again