Top 3 properties for sale in Crouch Hill
- Credit: Archant
Property in Crouch Hill is still less pricey than near neighbours Islington and Crouch End due to its distance from the tube and slightly more rough and ready appeal. Get in quick though as it’s heading rapidly upmarket
Perth Road, N4, £1,325,000
A four-bedroom Victorian property with oak floors, original and restored ceiling moulds, dado rails, tiled floors, fireplaces and a contemporary rear extension, with an attractive garden accessed through bi-fold doors.
Stapleton Park Road, N4, £975,000
The architect-developer of this four-bedroom house, one of a pair, has made inventive use of an awkward plot on a roundabout overlooking the train tracks. The stylishly finished interior has a distinctive layout providing extensive living space over seven half-levels.
You may also want to watch:
Upper Tollington Park, N4, £1,200,000
This distinctive, Gothic Revival house has been decorated in a characterful, yet tasteful, style, accentuating the pretty period features. Four bedrooms, a flexible layout and an attractive garden help to make this an ideal family home in a convenient location.
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation