Top 3 properties for sale in Crouch Hill
- Credit: Archant
Property in Crouch Hill is still less pricey than near neighbours Islington and Crouch End due to its distance from the tube and slightly more rough and ready appeal. Get in quick though as it’s heading rapidly upmarket
Perth Road, N4, £1,325,000
A four-bedroom Victorian property with oak floors, original and restored ceiling moulds, dado rails, tiled floors, fireplaces and a contemporary rear extension, with an attractive garden accessed through bi-fold doors.
Stapleton Park Road, N4, £975,000
The architect-developer of this four-bedroom house, one of a pair, has made inventive use of an awkward plot on a roundabout overlooking the train tracks. The stylishly finished interior has a distinctive layout providing extensive living space over seven half-levels.
You may also want to watch:
Upper Tollington Park, N4, £1,200,000
This distinctive, Gothic Revival house has been decorated in a characterful, yet tasteful, style, accentuating the pretty period features. Four bedrooms, a flexible layout and an attractive garden help to make this an ideal family home in a convenient location.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 6 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 7 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 8 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing