Top 3 properties for sale in Crouch Hill
- Credit: Archant
Property in Crouch Hill is still less pricey than near neighbours Islington and Crouch End due to its distance from the tube and slightly more rough and ready appeal. Get in quick though as it’s heading rapidly upmarket
Perth Road, N4, £1,325,000
A four-bedroom Victorian property with oak floors, original and restored ceiling moulds, dado rails, tiled floors, fireplaces and a contemporary rear extension, with an attractive garden accessed through bi-fold doors.
Stapleton Park Road, N4, £975,000
The architect-developer of this four-bedroom house, one of a pair, has made inventive use of an awkward plot on a roundabout overlooking the train tracks. The stylishly finished interior has a distinctive layout providing extensive living space over seven half-levels.
You may also want to watch:
Upper Tollington Park, N4, £1,200,000
This distinctive, Gothic Revival house has been decorated in a characterful, yet tasteful, style, accentuating the pretty period features. Four bedrooms, a flexible layout and an attractive garden help to make this an ideal family home in a convenient location.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 3 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 4 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 6 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 7 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 8 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?