Top 3 properties for sale in Camden Town
- Credit: Archant
Camden Town remains popular with students, who flock to flatshares in ex-local authority properties and period conversions but the majority of property in the area is in Victorian terraces
Gore House, N1, £1,025,000
A two-bedroom, two-bathroom duplex with far reaching views from the terrace and split levels through-out, making the apartment feel like a house. The property is set within this sought-after gated modern development with concierge and is offered chain free.
Kelly Street, NW1, £1,100,000
A unique and extremely rare two double bedroom house situated on Kelly Street a highly desirable residential turning with friendly neighbours and gorgeous colours to brighten your day. The property is equidistant to both Camden Road and Kentish Town West Stations.
You may also want to watch:
Sandall Road, NW5, £665,000
A two double bedroom ground floor period conversion with a sunny garden perfect for summer entertaining. Close to Camden School for Girls as well as Camden Road and Kentish Town Stations and one of London’s best butchers.
All properties from Martyn Gerrard
- 1 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 2 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 3 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 4 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 5 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 6 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 7 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 8 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 9 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 10 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?