Top 3 properties for sale in Camden Town
- Credit: Archant
Camden Town remains popular with students, who flock to flatshares in ex-local authority properties and period conversions but the majority of property in the area is in Victorian terraces
Gore House, N1, £1,025,000
A two-bedroom, two-bathroom duplex with far reaching views from the terrace and split levels through-out, making the apartment feel like a house. The property is set within this sought-after gated modern development with concierge and is offered chain free.
Kelly Street, NW1, £1,100,000
A unique and extremely rare two double bedroom house situated on Kelly Street a highly desirable residential turning with friendly neighbours and gorgeous colours to brighten your day. The property is equidistant to both Camden Road and Kentish Town West Stations.
You may also want to watch:
Sandall Road, NW5, £665,000
A two double bedroom ground floor period conversion with a sunny garden perfect for summer entertaining. Close to Camden School for Girls as well as Camden Road and Kentish Town Stations and one of London’s best butchers.
All properties from Martyn Gerrard
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 Discover Crouch End's very own cathedral
- 6 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 9 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 10 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze