Top 3 properties for sale in Camden Town
- Credit: Archant
Camden Town remains popular with students, who flock to flatshares in ex-local authority properties and period conversions but the majority of property in the area is in Victorian terraces
Gore House, N1, £1,025,000
A two-bedroom, two-bathroom duplex with far reaching views from the terrace and split levels through-out, making the apartment feel like a house. The property is set within this sought-after gated modern development with concierge and is offered chain free.
Kelly Street, NW1, £1,100,000
A unique and extremely rare two double bedroom house situated on Kelly Street a highly desirable residential turning with friendly neighbours and gorgeous colours to brighten your day. The property is equidistant to both Camden Road and Kentish Town West Stations.
Sandall Road, NW5, £665,000
A two double bedroom ground floor period conversion with a sunny garden perfect for summer entertaining. Close to Camden School for Girls as well as Camden Road and Kentish Town Stations and one of London’s best butchers.
All properties from Martyn Gerrard
- 1 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 5 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 6 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 7 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 8 'Superior York stone’ to be laid in Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 9 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 10 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue