Top 3 properties for sale in Camden Town
- Credit: Archant
Camden Town remains popular with students, who flock to flatshares in ex-local authority properties and period conversions but the majority of property in the area is in Victorian terraces
Gore House, N1, £1,025,000
A two-bedroom, two-bathroom duplex with far reaching views from the terrace and split levels through-out, making the apartment feel like a house. The property is set within this sought-after gated modern development with concierge and is offered chain free.
Kelly Street, NW1, £1,100,000
A unique and extremely rare two double bedroom house situated on Kelly Street a highly desirable residential turning with friendly neighbours and gorgeous colours to brighten your day. The property is equidistant to both Camden Road and Kentish Town West Stations.
You may also want to watch:
Sandall Road, NW5, £665,000
A two double bedroom ground floor period conversion with a sunny garden perfect for summer entertaining. Close to Camden School for Girls as well as Camden Road and Kentish Town Stations and one of London’s best butchers.
All properties from Martyn Gerrard
- 1 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 2 Prince Philip's funeral: Camden firm Levertons to make arrangements
- 3 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 'Negligence put lives at risk': £10k fine after fire at unlicensed HMO
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'