Top 3 properties for sale in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
A residential enclave of traditional Victorian terraces, stately red-brick properties and cosy mews houses, Belsize Park combines the charm of village living on the borders of the Heath with excellent links to central London
Howitt Road, NW3, £2,999,950
This six-bedroom house is an Arts & Crafts gem with original features including beautiful stained glass, fireplaces and wood floorboards. There are three reception rooms on the ground floor providing ample family and entertaining space, the house also has planning permission for a basement extension.
Daleham Mews, NW3, £3,500,000
Set on one of Belsize Park’s best mews streets, home to a series of illustrious residents both past and present, this four-bedroom house has Tardis-like proportions. As well as three bathrooms, utility room and separate dining room, the property also has a roof terrace and garage.
You may also want to watch:
Rosslyn Hill, NW3, £4,500,000
It’s easy to imagine a grand Edwardian family inhabiting this eight-bedroom semi-detached house with its large entertaining and reception space and plenty of original features throughout. The sweeping staircase is a particularly attractive touch, leading from the entrance hall to the upper floors, while off-street is available for several cars.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 4 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 5 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 9 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home