Top 3 properties for sale in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
A residential enclave of traditional Victorian terraces, stately red-brick properties and cosy mews houses, Belsize Park combines the charm of village living on the borders of the Heath with excellent links to central London
Howitt Road, NW3, £2,999,950
This six-bedroom house is an Arts & Crafts gem with original features including beautiful stained glass, fireplaces and wood floorboards. There are three reception rooms on the ground floor providing ample family and entertaining space, the house also has planning permission for a basement extension.
Daleham Mews, NW3, £3,500,000
Set on one of Belsize Park’s best mews streets, home to a series of illustrious residents both past and present, this four-bedroom house has Tardis-like proportions. As well as three bathrooms, utility room and separate dining room, the property also has a roof terrace and garage.
You may also want to watch:
Rosslyn Hill, NW3, £4,500,000
It’s easy to imagine a grand Edwardian family inhabiting this eight-bedroom semi-detached house with its large entertaining and reception space and plenty of original features throughout. The sweeping staircase is a particularly attractive touch, leading from the entrance hall to the upper floors, while off-street is available for several cars.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street