Top 3 properties for sale in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
Property in Belsize Park ranges from grand, stucco-fronted houses with high ceilings, large windows and spacious rooms, to charming and cosy mews homes.
Decorative Arts & Crafts buildings also rub shoulders with Modernist designs from the last century.
One thing all these homes have in common though, is a level of glossiness that make it hard to imagine how Belsize Park ever had a reputation as Hampstead’s poor relation.
Adamson Road, £1,550,000
This three-bedroom garden flat is situated between Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage in a semi-detached, stucco-fronted villa.
The spacious home boasts a modern kitchen, bathroom and tidy patio garden.
You may also want to watch:
Belsize Park Gardens, £2,999,950
A garden maisonette with four bedrooms set over the raised and lower ground floor of this classic stucco-fronted Belsize Park building.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 6 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
The property offers a rare opportunity to fix up this unmodernised home with many of the original Victorian features, including a 30ft reception room with original curved barrel door, high ceilings, marble fireplace and ornate cornicing.
Provost Road, £499,999
This grade II-listed detached house dating from 1844 is on the market for the first time in 25 years.
The property is complete with original fireplaces, wood and tiled flooring and a spiral staircase from the house to the garden, as well as off-street parking.