Top 3 properties for sale in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
Property in Belsize Park ranges from grand, stucco-fronted houses with high ceilings, large windows and spacious rooms, to charming and cosy mews homes.
Decorative Arts & Crafts buildings also rub shoulders with Modernist designs from the last century.
One thing all these homes have in common though, is a level of glossiness that make it hard to imagine how Belsize Park ever had a reputation as Hampstead’s poor relation.
Adamson Road, £1,550,000
This three-bedroom garden flat is situated between Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage in a semi-detached, stucco-fronted villa.
The spacious home boasts a modern kitchen, bathroom and tidy patio garden.
Belsize Park Gardens, £2,999,950
A garden maisonette with four bedrooms set over the raised and lower ground floor of this classic stucco-fronted Belsize Park building.
- 1 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 2 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 3 'Unacceptable': Highgate fears over TfL bus changes
- 4 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 5 Haringey first council to call for Edmonton incinerator pause
- 6 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 7 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 8 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 9 Man charged with north London double murder of father and daughter
- 10 Remembering Katie: Ex-Ham&High reporter killed by carbon monoxide
The property offers a rare opportunity to fix up this unmodernised home with many of the original Victorian features, including a 30ft reception room with original curved barrel door, high ceilings, marble fireplace and ornate cornicing.
Provost Road, £499,999
This grade II-listed detached house dating from 1844 is on the market for the first time in 25 years.
The property is complete with original fireplaces, wood and tiled flooring and a spiral staircase from the house to the garden, as well as off-street parking.