Top 3 properties for sale in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
Property in Belsize Park ranges from grand, stucco-fronted houses with high ceilings, large windows and spacious rooms, to charming and cosy mews homes.
Decorative Arts & Crafts buildings also rub shoulders with Modernist designs from the last century.
One thing all these homes have in common though, is a level of glossiness that make it hard to imagine how Belsize Park ever had a reputation as Hampstead’s poor relation.
Adamson Road, £1,550,000
This three-bedroom garden flat is situated between Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage in a semi-detached, stucco-fronted villa.
The spacious home boasts a modern kitchen, bathroom and tidy patio garden.
Belsize Park Gardens, £2,999,950
A garden maisonette with four bedrooms set over the raised and lower ground floor of this classic stucco-fronted Belsize Park building.
- 1 Positives for Arsenal despite missing top four
- 2 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 3 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 4 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 5 Parliament Hill flower shop comes to pupils' rescue
- 6 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 7 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 8 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 9 Harry Hill's Tony Blair rock opera premieres at Park Theatre
- 10 Nazanin was 'forced' to sign false confession by Iran
The property offers a rare opportunity to fix up this unmodernised home with many of the original Victorian features, including a 30ft reception room with original curved barrel door, high ceilings, marble fireplace and ornate cornicing.
Provost Road, £499,999
This grade II-listed detached house dating from 1844 is on the market for the first time in 25 years.
The property is complete with original fireplaces, wood and tiled flooring and a spiral staircase from the house to the garden, as well as off-street parking.