Top 3 properties for sale in Archway
- Credit: Archant
Housing stock in Archway is predominantly Victorian terraces in varying states of repair. Scruffier streets sit alongside grand four storey rows and quality improves the closer to Highgate village you get.
St John’s Villas, N19, £749,950
A modern two-bedroom flat spread out over the ground and first floor, with an extra room that is easily converted into a third bedroom. Attractive touches include exposed timber flooring, a shared patio garden and a cellar.
Marlborough Yard, N19, £1,100,000
A colourful, three-bedroom terraced Victorian mews house with a spacious, open plan living area. A bright and airy conservatory leads to a large roof garden.
You may also want to watch:
Tytherton Road, N19, £1,495,000
Forming part of a church conversion, this characterful four-bedroom house features original stone pillars and high brick arched windows. Set over four floors, this peaceful property is accessed via a secluded garden pathway.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds