Top 3 properties for sale in Archway
- Credit: Archant
Housing stock in Archway is predominantly Victorian terraces in varying states of repair. Scruffier streets sit alongside grand four storey rows and quality improves the closer to Highgate village you get.
St John’s Villas, N19, £749,950
A modern two-bedroom flat spread out over the ground and first floor, with an extra room that is easily converted into a third bedroom. Attractive touches include exposed timber flooring, a shared patio garden and a cellar.
Marlborough Yard, N19, £1,100,000
A colourful, three-bedroom terraced Victorian mews house with a spacious, open plan living area. A bright and airy conservatory leads to a large roof garden.
You may also want to watch:
Tytherton Road, N19, £1,495,000
Forming part of a church conversion, this characterful four-bedroom house features original stone pillars and high brick arched windows. Set over four floors, this peaceful property is accessed via a secluded garden pathway.
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate