Top 3 properties for sale in Archway
- Credit: Archant
Housing stock in Archway is predominantly Victorian terraces in varying states of repair. Scruffier streets sit alongside grand four storey rows and quality improves the closer to Highgate village you get.
St John’s Villas, N19, £749,950
A modern two-bedroom flat spread out over the ground and first floor, with an extra room that is easily converted into a third bedroom. Attractive touches include exposed timber flooring, a shared patio garden and a cellar.
Marlborough Yard, N19, £1,100,000
A colourful, three-bedroom terraced Victorian mews house with a spacious, open plan living area. A bright and airy conservatory leads to a large roof garden.
You may also want to watch:
Tytherton Road, N19, £1,495,000
Forming part of a church conversion, this characterful four-bedroom house features original stone pillars and high brick arched windows. Set over four floors, this peaceful property is accessed via a secluded garden pathway.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 8 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue