Top 3 properties for sale in Archway
- Credit: Archant
Housing stock in Archway is predominantly Victorian terraces in varying states of repair. Scruffier streets sit alongside grand four storey rows and quality improves the closer to Highgate village you get.
St John’s Villas, N19, £749,950
A modern two-bedroom flat spread out over the ground and first floor, with an extra room that is easily converted into a third bedroom. Attractive touches include exposed timber flooring, a shared patio garden and a cellar.
Marlborough Yard, N19, £1,100,000
A colourful, three-bedroom terraced Victorian mews house with a spacious, open plan living area. A bright and airy conservatory leads to a large roof garden.
You may also want to watch:
Tytherton Road, N19, £1,495,000
Forming part of a church conversion, this characterful four-bedroom house features original stone pillars and high brick arched windows. Set over four floors, this peaceful property is accessed via a secluded garden pathway.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent