Top 3 north London properties with gyms
- Credit: Archant
Work out in the comfort of your own home at one of these properties that has their own gym. You need never be seen wearing sweaty sports gear in public again
Upper Hampstead Walk, NW3, £1,500,000
Set within a Grade II-listed development, this raised ground floor flat has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a bay window in the reception room affording panoramic views over London, direct access to a large balcony overlooking the communal gardens, a lift and use of a well-equipped communal gymnasium.
The development is secure with underground parking, a porter, security gates and CCTV throughout the grounds.
Frognal, NW3, £11,950,000
You may also want to watch:
A three-year renovation has just been completed at this seven-bedroom detached house in Hampstead, which is set behind a carriage driveway with parking for four to five cars.
Luxurious touches include a swimming pool, jacuzzi and cinema room.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 6 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
Redington Road, NW3, £14,000,000
Redington Road is one of Hampstead’s most desirable streets (Thierry Henry would be a neighbour) and this newly refurbished seven-bedroom detached house sits comfortably among its neighbours.
A large garden, terrace and garage complement the interiors, which include a fully equipped gym.