Top 3 north London properties with gyms
- Credit: Archant
Work out in the comfort of your own home at one of these properties that has their own gym. You need never be seen wearing sweaty sports gear in public again
Upper Hampstead Walk, NW3, £1,500,000
Set within a Grade II-listed development, this raised ground floor flat has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a bay window in the reception room affording panoramic views over London, direct access to a large balcony overlooking the communal gardens, a lift and use of a well-equipped communal gymnasium.
The development is secure with underground parking, a porter, security gates and CCTV throughout the grounds.
Frognal, NW3, £11,950,000
You may also want to watch:
A three-year renovation has just been completed at this seven-bedroom detached house in Hampstead, which is set behind a carriage driveway with parking for four to five cars.
Luxurious touches include a swimming pool, jacuzzi and cinema room.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 6 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 7 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 8 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 9 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
- 10 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'
Redington Road, NW3, £14,000,000
Redington Road is one of Hampstead’s most desirable streets (Thierry Henry would be a neighbour) and this newly refurbished seven-bedroom detached house sits comfortably among its neighbours.
A large garden, terrace and garage complement the interiors, which include a fully equipped gym.