Top 3 north London properties with gyms
- Credit: Archant
Work out in the comfort of your own home at one of these properties that has their own gym. You need never be seen wearing sweaty sports gear in public again
Upper Hampstead Walk, NW3, £1,500,000
Set within a Grade II-listed development, this raised ground floor flat has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a bay window in the reception room affording panoramic views over London, direct access to a large balcony overlooking the communal gardens, a lift and use of a well-equipped communal gymnasium.
The development is secure with underground parking, a porter, security gates and CCTV throughout the grounds.
Frognal, NW3, £11,950,000
A three-year renovation has just been completed at this seven-bedroom detached house in Hampstead, which is set behind a carriage driveway with parking for four to five cars.
Luxurious touches include a swimming pool, jacuzzi and cinema room.
- 1 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 2 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 3 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 4 Highgate pub landlords to appeal restrictive licence approval
- 5 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
- 6 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 7 Calls for removal of South End Green phone box
- 8 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 9 Campaign launched after girl suffers fractured ribs from e-scooter crash
- 10 Belsize Village restaurant hires young Ukrainian refugee
Redington Road, NW3, £14,000,000
Redington Road is one of Hampstead’s most desirable streets (Thierry Henry would be a neighbour) and this newly refurbished seven-bedroom detached house sits comfortably among its neighbours.
A large garden, terrace and garage complement the interiors, which include a fully equipped gym.