Top 3 north London properties with gyms
- Credit: Archant
Work out in the comfort of your own home at one of these properties that has their own gym. You need never be seen wearing sweaty sports gear in public again
Upper Hampstead Walk, NW3, £1,500,000
Set within a Grade II-listed development, this raised ground floor flat has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a bay window in the reception room affording panoramic views over London, direct access to a large balcony overlooking the communal gardens, a lift and use of a well-equipped communal gymnasium.
The development is secure with underground parking, a porter, security gates and CCTV throughout the grounds.
Frognal, NW3, £11,950,000
You may also want to watch:
A three-year renovation has just been completed at this seven-bedroom detached house in Hampstead, which is set behind a carriage driveway with parking for four to five cars.
Luxurious touches include a swimming pool, jacuzzi and cinema room.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Redington Road, NW3, £14,000,000
Redington Road is one of Hampstead’s most desirable streets (Thierry Henry would be a neighbour) and this newly refurbished seven-bedroom detached house sits comfortably among its neighbours.
A large garden, terrace and garage complement the interiors, which include a fully equipped gym.