Top 3 north London properties with fabulous foliage
- Credit: Archant
Make the most of the last days of summer at one of these north London homes with gorgeous gardens
Maida Vale, W9, £2,300 pw
This double-fronted, detached, seven-bedroom house in the heart of Maida Vale, has a 127 ft back garden and two leafy trees at the front providing ample privacy to tenants. The interiors of the house are crammed with interesting original features including a stained glass setting at the entrance and marble fireplaces.
Albert Street, NW1, £3,500,000
Bi-fold glass doors open from the family rooms on the ground floor of this property onto the sweet planted garden with a summer house at the end. The interiors have been recently refurbished to create a five-bedroom family house, which is at once contemporary and sensitive to its period features.
You may also want to watch:
Elm Walk, NW3, £5,250,000
The wisteria around the entrance to this six-bedroom detached house just next to Hampstead Heath creates a pretty first impression. The west-facing back garden is also a lush green haven with leafy borders and an impressive lawn. There is off-street parking for two cars as well as a two-car garage.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 Future of Royal Free Hospital nurseries uncertain amid staff consultation