Top 3 north London properties with fabulous foliage
- Credit: Archant
Make the most of the last days of summer at one of these north London homes with gorgeous gardens
Maida Vale, W9, £2,300 pw
This double-fronted, detached, seven-bedroom house in the heart of Maida Vale, has a 127 ft back garden and two leafy trees at the front providing ample privacy to tenants. The interiors of the house are crammed with interesting original features including a stained glass setting at the entrance and marble fireplaces.
Albert Street, NW1, £3,500,000
Bi-fold glass doors open from the family rooms on the ground floor of this property onto the sweet planted garden with a summer house at the end. The interiors have been recently refurbished to create a five-bedroom family house, which is at once contemporary and sensitive to its period features.
You may also want to watch:
Elm Walk, NW3, £5,250,000
The wisteria around the entrance to this six-bedroom detached house just next to Hampstead Heath creates a pretty first impression. The west-facing back garden is also a lush green haven with leafy borders and an impressive lawn. There is off-street parking for two cars as well as a two-car garage.
- 1 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 5 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 6 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 9 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives
- 10 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins