Top 3 north London properties with fabulous foliage
- Credit: Archant
Make the most of the last days of summer at one of these north London homes with gorgeous gardens
Maida Vale, W9, £2,300 pw
This double-fronted, detached, seven-bedroom house in the heart of Maida Vale, has a 127 ft back garden and two leafy trees at the front providing ample privacy to tenants. The interiors of the house are crammed with interesting original features including a stained glass setting at the entrance and marble fireplaces.
Albert Street, NW1, £3,500,000
Bi-fold glass doors open from the family rooms on the ground floor of this property onto the sweet planted garden with a summer house at the end. The interiors have been recently refurbished to create a five-bedroom family house, which is at once contemporary and sensitive to its period features.
You may also want to watch:
Elm Walk, NW3, £5,250,000
The wisteria around the entrance to this six-bedroom detached house just next to Hampstead Heath creates a pretty first impression. The west-facing back garden is also a lush green haven with leafy borders and an impressive lawn. There is off-street parking for two cars as well as a two-car garage.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Discover Crouch End's very own cathedral
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 7 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 8 London Marathon and charity event in aid of Diabetes UK
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road