Top 3 north London Christmas wreath making workshops to try this December
- Credit: Archant
This holiday give yourself or a loved one the gift of a beautiful handmade wreath with a workshop to suit every budget
Save: Christmas Wreath Making at Tottenham Court Road
1 & 3 December
The lovely floral extraordinaires from Highgate Flowers will be on hand to help you create your own wreath to take away and adorn your front door – or gift to a friend.
£50; Heal’s, 196 Tottenham Court Rd, Fitzrovia, W1T; heals.com
Spend: Festive Foraged Wreath Workshop
Join Rose Ray and Caro Langton at their new Tufnell Park shop to create a foraged style wreath using fragrant eucalyptus, heather, wildflowers and bespoke handmade elements. A glass of prosecco, Tiosk loose leaf teas and £10 to spend in the shop are all included in the ticket price.
£70; RoCo, 171 Junction Road, N19; ro-co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Splurge: Christmas Wreaths and Cupcakes at Burgh House
Enjoy Burgh House in all it’s Christmas glory as creative director of Galton Flowers Saveh Rafiei takes you through the art of the perfect wreath, followed by a festive cupcake icing demonstration from GC Couture’s creative director Marie Sinclair. Refreshments and a glass of bubbles will be provided by Buttery Café.
£139; Burgh House, New End Square, NW3; galtonflowers.com
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 5 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52