Top 3 north London Christmas wreath making workshops to try this December
- Credit: Archant
This holiday give yourself or a loved one the gift of a beautiful handmade wreath with a workshop to suit every budget
Save: Christmas Wreath Making at Tottenham Court Road
1 & 3 December
The lovely floral extraordinaires from Highgate Flowers will be on hand to help you create your own wreath to take away and adorn your front door – or gift to a friend.
£50; Heal’s, 196 Tottenham Court Rd, Fitzrovia, W1T; heals.com
Spend: Festive Foraged Wreath Workshop
Join Rose Ray and Caro Langton at their new Tufnell Park shop to create a foraged style wreath using fragrant eucalyptus, heather, wildflowers and bespoke handmade elements. A glass of prosecco, Tiosk loose leaf teas and £10 to spend in the shop are all included in the ticket price.
£70; RoCo, 171 Junction Road, N19; ro-co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Splurge: Christmas Wreaths and Cupcakes at Burgh House
Enjoy Burgh House in all it’s Christmas glory as creative director of Galton Flowers Saveh Rafiei takes you through the art of the perfect wreath, followed by a festive cupcake icing demonstration from GC Couture’s creative director Marie Sinclair. Refreshments and a glass of bubbles will be provided by Buttery Café.
£139; Burgh House, New End Square, NW3; galtonflowers.com
- 1 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 2 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'
- 3 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 4 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 7 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 8 'Greenwashing': Campaigners slam new Parkland Walk tree-felling plans
- 9 'Water, sunlight, and love': Highgate girl grows 20-headed sunflower
- 10 Pret A Manger opens in Haverstock Hill