Top 3 mock-Tudor houses for sale in north London
- Credit: Archant
These black and white gabled houses formed a model for inter-War suburban housing, and as such, are subject to virulent snobbery. But don’t dismiss the mock-Tudor pile too quickly – these houses can offer fabulously versatile family living
Highgate West Hill, N6, £1,675,000
For some of the most iconic mock-Tudor in London look no further than Highgate’s Holly Lodge Estate. Ideally placed for the Heath and Highgate Cemetery, the leafy streets are fitted with gates, keeping through traffic to a minimum. This three-bedroom second floor flat has a double bay reception room with far-reaching views.
Rhodes Avenue, N22, £1,099,000
This three-bedroom 1930s-style semi-detached house has a large south east-facing rear garden, a garage and a driveway. Original features include a stained and leaded picture window, herringbone oak wood parquet flooring, tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and surround, coving and ceiling roses.
You may also want to watch:
Finchley Road, NW3, £799,950
This two-bedroom apartment is on the first floor of a stylish, well arranged, converted period house. All rooms face the landscaped, quiet rear garden to which this spacious property has easy access. The property is on the borders of Hampstead and West Hampstead, ideally located for transport, shops, bars and restaurants.
- 1 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 2 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 3 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 4 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close