Top 3 houses for sale and to rent in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
Three properties currently for sale or to rent in NW1 and NW3
With its parkside address and hilltop views there is nowhere quite like Primrose Hill - check out our area guide for all the best independent shops, restaurants and family activities.
Here are three of the best houses currently for sale in NW1 and NW3:
This two-bedroom first floor apartment sits above the Albert Pub, built circa 1849. Period features blend with modern fittings in a reception room with a dual aspect and curved glass windows.
Part of a new development, this house includes a large kitchen / reception, three bedrooms with en suites, two terraces and a utility room.
You may also want to watch:
Arranged over three floors, this refurbished modern town house has three reception rooms with wooden floors, a separate kitchen, four double bedrooms and parking for up to three vehicles.
114-118 Parkway, Camden, NW1 7AN
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 9 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
- 10 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
020 7043 4433