Top 3 houses for sale and to rent in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
Three properties currently for sale or to rent in NW1 and NW3
With its parkside address and hilltop views there is nowhere quite like Primrose Hill - check out our area guide for all the best independent shops, restaurants and family activities.
Here are three of the best houses currently for sale in NW1 and NW3:
This two-bedroom first floor apartment sits above the Albert Pub, built circa 1849. Period features blend with modern fittings in a reception room with a dual aspect and curved glass windows.
Part of a new development, this house includes a large kitchen / reception, three bedrooms with en suites, two terraces and a utility room.
You may also want to watch:
Arranged over three floors, this refurbished modern town house has three reception rooms with wooden floors, a separate kitchen, four double bedrooms and parking for up to three vehicles.
114-118 Parkway, Camden, NW1 7AN
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 4 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 5 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 6 Letters: The floods!
- 7 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 10 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
020 7043 4433