Top 3 houses for sale and to rent in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
Three properties currently for sale or to rent in NW1 and NW3
With its parkside address and hilltop views there is nowhere quite like Primrose Hill - check out our area guide for all the best independent shops, restaurants and family activities.
Here are three of the best houses currently for sale in NW1 and NW3:
This two-bedroom first floor apartment sits above the Albert Pub, built circa 1849. Period features blend with modern fittings in a reception room with a dual aspect and curved glass windows.
Part of a new development, this house includes a large kitchen / reception, three bedrooms with en suites, two terraces and a utility room.
You may also want to watch:
Arranged over three floors, this refurbished modern town house has three reception rooms with wooden floors, a separate kitchen, four double bedrooms and parking for up to three vehicles.
114-118 Parkway, Camden, NW1 7AN
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 6 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 9 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 10 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
020 7043 4433