Top 3 homes with room for improvement in north London
- Credit: Archant
Pull up your sleeves and get stuck in with the DIY in these three north London homes which all need some work to get them looking up to scratch
Priory Park Road, NW6, £1,000,000
This reasonably priced four-bedroom house is in need of refurbishment due to its dated interiors but could easily be transformed into a beautiful home.
It has a large kitchen, dining room, double reception room and loft conversion, and is near to Kilburn underground station.
Abbey Road, NW6, £950,000
You may also want to watch:
While this classic two-bedroom property is already well presented, planning permission has been secured to convert its loft space and add an extra bedroom and bathroom.
Located on desirable Abbey Road, this spacious top-floor apartment has bags of potential.
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
Finchley Road, NW3, £999,950
An unmodernised property, which is on the second floor of a grand red brick detached house. The layout of the house means that it has significant scope for enhancement, with three double bedrooms, a bathroom, and plenty of storage.
The neutral but slightly tired decor at present offers a blank canvas to keen renovators.