Top 3 homes with room for improvement in north London
- Credit: Archant
Pull up your sleeves and get stuck in with the DIY in these three north London homes which all need some work to get them looking up to scratch
Priory Park Road, NW6, £1,000,000
This reasonably priced four-bedroom house is in need of refurbishment due to its dated interiors but could easily be transformed into a beautiful home.
It has a large kitchen, dining room, double reception room and loft conversion, and is near to Kilburn underground station.
Abbey Road, NW6, £950,000
You may also want to watch:
While this classic two-bedroom property is already well presented, planning permission has been secured to convert its loft space and add an extra bedroom and bathroom.
Located on desirable Abbey Road, this spacious top-floor apartment has bags of potential.
- 1 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 2 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 5 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 6 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 9 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 10 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
Finchley Road, NW3, £999,950
An unmodernised property, which is on the second floor of a grand red brick detached house. The layout of the house means that it has significant scope for enhancement, with three double bedrooms, a bathroom, and plenty of storage.
The neutral but slightly tired decor at present offers a blank canvas to keen renovators.