Top 3 homes with room for improvement in north London
- Credit: Archant
Pull up your sleeves and get stuck in with the DIY in these three north London homes which all need some work to get them looking up to scratch
Priory Park Road, NW6, £1,000,000
This reasonably priced four-bedroom house is in need of refurbishment due to its dated interiors but could easily be transformed into a beautiful home.
It has a large kitchen, dining room, double reception room and loft conversion, and is near to Kilburn underground station.
Abbey Road, NW6, £950,000
You may also want to watch:
While this classic two-bedroom property is already well presented, planning permission has been secured to convert its loft space and add an extra bedroom and bathroom.
Located on desirable Abbey Road, this spacious top-floor apartment has bags of potential.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 8 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
Finchley Road, NW3, £999,950
An unmodernised property, which is on the second floor of a grand red brick detached house. The layout of the house means that it has significant scope for enhancement, with three double bedrooms, a bathroom, and plenty of storage.
The neutral but slightly tired decor at present offers a blank canvas to keen renovators.