Top 3 homes with room for improvement in north London
- Credit: Archant
Pull up your sleeves and get stuck in with the DIY in these three north London homes which all need some work to get them looking up to scratch
Priory Park Road, NW6, £1,000,000
This reasonably priced four-bedroom house is in need of refurbishment due to its dated interiors but could easily be transformed into a beautiful home.
It has a large kitchen, dining room, double reception room and loft conversion, and is near to Kilburn underground station.
Abbey Road, NW6, £950,000
You may also want to watch:
While this classic two-bedroom property is already well presented, planning permission has been secured to convert its loft space and add an extra bedroom and bathroom.
Located on desirable Abbey Road, this spacious top-floor apartment has bags of potential.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 8 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
Finchley Road, NW3, £999,950
An unmodernised property, which is on the second floor of a grand red brick detached house. The layout of the house means that it has significant scope for enhancement, with three double bedrooms, a bathroom, and plenty of storage.
The neutral but slightly tired decor at present offers a blank canvas to keen renovators.