Top 3 Georgian properties for sale in north London
- Credit: Archant
Properties from the Georgian era (1714-1830) are less common in Hampstead and Highgate than in areas like Islington, but some of the houses from this period that do exist are among the most beautiful of their kind. We’ve rounded up three of the best currently on the market
Flask Walk, Hampstead, NW3, £1,700,000
This two-bedroom end-of-terrace cottage – one of eight built in 1811 – is on one of Hampstead’s prettiest and best known streets. It has a west-facing courtyard garden with its own side entrance and the simple interiors complement the period exterior.
North Hill, Highgate, N6, £1,250,000
Set back and elevated from the road is this charming Grade II-listed Georgian cottage, which has plenty of scope for modernisation inside. The house features a delightful mature rear garden and an integral garage and off-street parking, unusual for the area.
You may also want to watch:
North End, Hampstead Heath, NW3, £4,250,000
A beautiful Grade II-listed family house, located in the hamlet of North End, a rural setting steps from Hampstead Heath. The four/five bedroom house was the former home of William Pitts, farm manager, built c.1770 and is arranged over four floors. It has been beautifully refurbished and extended by the current owners and features a guest suite located within a former detached studio that can be accessed from the main house or its own independent entrance.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 9 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 10 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'