Top 3 eco-friendly properties
- Credit: Archant
It’s easy being green thanks to these three properties that have been designed to minimise their impact on the environment
College Crescent, Hampstead, NW3, £4,300,000
Set over five floors, this family home has a private garden, and a green roof terrace with solar panels. The house has been finished to a high level, with a Niel Lerner kitchen and Gaggenau appliances. The open plan kitchen/diner is set on the garden floor, with two reception rooms on the ground floor. The bedrooms are arranged over the next two floors. The property is located in Belsize Park, between Hampstead Village and Primrose hill.
Melrose Apartments, Swiss Cottage, NW3, £1,775,000
This three-bedroom home includes ample cycle storage and has an Energy Performance Certificate rating of 80. The second floor apartment has an expansive reception/kitchen featuring floor to ceiling windows. The master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom. It is set within a modern development benefiting from a 24 hour concierge service and lift access. Located in the heart of Belsize Park, the property is close to the transport links of Swiss Cottage.
You may also want to watch:
Caulfield House, Kidderpore Avenue, NW3, £1,400,000
A contemporary two bedroom apartment set in the Kidderpore Green development. There are cycle storage facilities and the underfloor heating has independent thermostatic controls. The central open space that serves as a communal garden has been carefully designed to preserve the existing mature trees. This third floor apartment has an open plan living / dining / kitchen space and features a balcony. Finchley Road underground station is just 20 minutes away on foot.
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 8 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill