Top 3 eco-friendly properties
- Credit: Archant
It’s easy being green thanks to these three properties that have been designed to minimise their impact on the environment
College Crescent, Hampstead, NW3, £4,300,000
Set over five floors, this family home has a private garden, and a green roof terrace with solar panels. The house has been finished to a high level, with a Niel Lerner kitchen and Gaggenau appliances. The open plan kitchen/diner is set on the garden floor, with two reception rooms on the ground floor. The bedrooms are arranged over the next two floors. The property is located in Belsize Park, between Hampstead Village and Primrose hill.
Melrose Apartments, Swiss Cottage, NW3, £1,775,000
This three-bedroom home includes ample cycle storage and has an Energy Performance Certificate rating of 80. The second floor apartment has an expansive reception/kitchen featuring floor to ceiling windows. The master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom. It is set within a modern development benefiting from a 24 hour concierge service and lift access. Located in the heart of Belsize Park, the property is close to the transport links of Swiss Cottage.
You may also want to watch:
Caulfield House, Kidderpore Avenue, NW3, £1,400,000
A contemporary two bedroom apartment set in the Kidderpore Green development. There are cycle storage facilities and the underfloor heating has independent thermostatic controls. The central open space that serves as a communal garden has been carefully designed to preserve the existing mature trees. This third floor apartment has an open plan living / dining / kitchen space and features a balcony. Finchley Road underground station is just 20 minutes away on foot.
- 1 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 2 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 3 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 4 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close