Top 3 detached propeties
- Credit: Archant
Neighbours are all well and good but they’re better at a distance. In London’s cheek-by-jowl landscape a detached property is a true luxury. Here are three of the best currently on the market
Ingram Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £9,950,000
Set behind a carriage driveway, this double fronted detached house includes a garage and off street parking for six cars. Set over 5,497 sq ft, the property includes a grand entrance hall, reception room, family room, study, dining room and a cinema room. There are six bedrooms, all of which are en suite, and a principal suite that features a dressing room.The 118 ft rear garden includes a patio area and an outdoor swimming pool.
Hilltop Road, West Hampstead, NW6, £4,375,000
A bright and spacious five bedroom detached house with accommodation provided over three floors. The ground floor offers two reception rooms, plus a 31 ft glazed conservatory, kitchen and a large garage. The first floor includes the principal bedroom with en-suit bathroom, plus two further double bedrooms and a family bath. Two double bedrooms and a large family bath occupy the third floor. There is off street parking for two cars, and a rear garden of almost 100 ft.
You may also want to watch:
Stormont Road, Kenwood, N6, £11,750,000
Newly restored and set behind a carriage drive with electronic gates, this double fronted detached house includes a large west facing garden with an irrigation system. As well as the standard double drawing room, family room, kitchen, study and seven bedrooms, there is an entire leisure floor featuring a cinema room, bar, gym, indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and wine cellar. The house has fully integrated touchscreen remotes and wall panels, with B and W speakers throughout.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 7 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 8 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 9 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17