Top 3 detached propeties
- Credit: Archant
Neighbours are all well and good but they’re better at a distance. In London’s cheek-by-jowl landscape a detached property is a true luxury. Here are three of the best currently on the market
Ingram Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £9,950,000
Set behind a carriage driveway, this double fronted detached house includes a garage and off street parking for six cars. Set over 5,497 sq ft, the property includes a grand entrance hall, reception room, family room, study, dining room and a cinema room. There are six bedrooms, all of which are en suite, and a principal suite that features a dressing room.The 118 ft rear garden includes a patio area and an outdoor swimming pool.
Hilltop Road, West Hampstead, NW6, £4,375,000
A bright and spacious five bedroom detached house with accommodation provided over three floors. The ground floor offers two reception rooms, plus a 31 ft glazed conservatory, kitchen and a large garage. The first floor includes the principal bedroom with en-suit bathroom, plus two further double bedrooms and a family bath. Two double bedrooms and a large family bath occupy the third floor. There is off street parking for two cars, and a rear garden of almost 100 ft.
You may also want to watch:
Stormont Road, Kenwood, N6, £11,750,000
Newly restored and set behind a carriage drive with electronic gates, this double fronted detached house includes a large west facing garden with an irrigation system. As well as the standard double drawing room, family room, kitchen, study and seven bedrooms, there is an entire leisure floor featuring a cinema room, bar, gym, indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and wine cellar. The house has fully integrated touchscreen remotes and wall panels, with B and W speakers throughout.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 6 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 9 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change