Top 3 cottages in the city
- Credit: Archant
You don’t have to hightail it to the countryside to bag yourself a cosy cottage. Enjoy the comforts of wooden floors, a wood burning stove and a picket fence without compromising on a prime city location
North Road, London, N6, £1,350,000
This Grade II Listed Georgian terraced cottage has been sympathetically refurbished by its current owners, with fully restored original wooden floors and whitewashed walls. Behind a white picket fence, the ground floor offers a front reception room with a fireplace, a new kitchen with a walk in larder and access to a pretty courtyard garden. There are three ample bedrooms on the upper floors and there is ample storage in the eaves.
West End Lane, London, NW6, £1,275,000
Built in the 1870’s, this quaint two bedroom cottage sits in a quiet cul-de-sac in the middle of West Hampstead. The house has a front garden and a rear patio garden, the latter accessed through a bright reception room featuring wooden floors and a wood burning stove. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a roof terrace. The property also has two allocated parking spaces.
You may also want to watch:
New End, Hampstead Village, NW3, £950,000
A two bedroom period cottage arranged over three floors with modern interiors throughout, in the heart of Hampstead Village. The ground floor is made up of a large and bright reception room with a wood burning stove. Downstairs there is a fully equipped contemporary kitchen. The first floor features two good sized double bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes, and a sleek shower room.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 5 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 8 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate