Top 3 cottages for sale in north London
- Credit: Archant
For a spot of cosy rural charm in the heart of the metropolis, look no further than one of these charming urban cottages
Johnston Terrace, Cricklewood, NW2, £435,000
A pretty three-bedroom cottage in need of some modernisation having been lived in by the current owner for 68 years. The property is set in the sought after “Terraces”, which were originally constructed in the late 19th century. This particular terrace was named after the engineer in chief of the Midland Railway.
Creswick Walk, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £975,000
A three-bedroom link-terraced corner cottage in a quiet cul-de-sac near the shops and transport facilities in Temple Fortune. The kitchen retains a certain rustic charm with shaker-style cabinets and a French limestone floor, but the property is also full of contemporary touches, including a wet room.
You may also want to watch:
Heath End Cottage, Hampstead, NW3, £2,775,000
Moments from Kenwood House is this Georgian cottage set back from the road behind a private south-facing garden. Over two floors, the property has been refurbished with a fitted kitchen and three en suite bedrooms and a fourth bedroom or study.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United