Top 3 cottages for sale in north London
- Credit: Archant
For a spot of cosy rural charm in the heart of the metropolis, look no further than one of these charming urban cottages
Johnston Terrace, Cricklewood, NW2, £435,000
A pretty three-bedroom cottage in need of some modernisation having been lived in by the current owner for 68 years. The property is set in the sought after “Terraces”, which were originally constructed in the late 19th century. This particular terrace was named after the engineer in chief of the Midland Railway.
Creswick Walk, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £975,000
A three-bedroom link-terraced corner cottage in a quiet cul-de-sac near the shops and transport facilities in Temple Fortune. The kitchen retains a certain rustic charm with shaker-style cabinets and a French limestone floor, but the property is also full of contemporary touches, including a wet room.
You may also want to watch:
Heath End Cottage, Hampstead, NW3, £2,775,000
Moments from Kenwood House is this Georgian cottage set back from the road behind a private south-facing garden. Over two floors, the property has been refurbished with a fitted kitchen and three en suite bedrooms and a fourth bedroom or study.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 6 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 7 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 8 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead