Top 3 cottages for sale in north London
- Credit: Archant
For a spot of cosy rural charm in the heart of the metropolis, look no further than one of these charming urban cottages
Johnston Terrace, Cricklewood, NW2, £435,000
A pretty three-bedroom cottage in need of some modernisation having been lived in by the current owner for 68 years. The property is set in the sought after “Terraces”, which were originally constructed in the late 19th century. This particular terrace was named after the engineer in chief of the Midland Railway.
Creswick Walk, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £975,000
A three-bedroom link-terraced corner cottage in a quiet cul-de-sac near the shops and transport facilities in Temple Fortune. The kitchen retains a certain rustic charm with shaker-style cabinets and a French limestone floor, but the property is also full of contemporary touches, including a wet room.
You may also want to watch:
Heath End Cottage, Hampstead, NW3, £2,775,000
Moments from Kenwood House is this Georgian cottage set back from the road behind a private south-facing garden. Over two floors, the property has been refurbished with a fitted kitchen and three en suite bedrooms and a fourth bedroom or study.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 4 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 8 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate