TNQ: Room with view of the city skyline
- Credit: Archant
The final phase of apartments have launched at Colindale’s tallest new residential building.
As the final and most highly anticipated phase of landmark development TNQ, the impressive 17-storey tower offers buyers a further 81 apartments.
Since its launch in early 2014, savvy buyers have been quick to snap up the high specification apartments with 85 per cent of the development now sold.
TNQ#1 offers panoramic views across London, stretching as far as Wembley Stadium, London Eye and The Shard.
Created by innovative developer, NEAT in partnership with Royal London Asset Management (RLAM), TNQ is helping shape a new skyline in the Edgware Road.
You may also want to watch:
It consists of five striking buildings. Homeowners will be buying into a new lifestyle at TNQ.
Exclusive onsite facilities include a gym, crèche, concierge, and four secure large landscaped courtyards (each the size four tennis courts). Apartments have the latest technology, with every home pre-wired with fibre optic cabling to support broadband speeds up to 10 Gbps (500 times today’s typical 20 Mbps broadband).
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 3 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
An ideal choice for local buyers and city workers alike, TNQ has a range of amenities and is just a short walk from Colindale station, offering a quick and frequent service to central London via the Northern Line.
One, two and three bedroom apartments are available at TNQ from £295,000.
Call Hamptons International on 020 7758 8463 or visit tnq-london.com.