TNQ: Room with view of the city skyline
- Credit: Archant
The final phase of apartments have launched at Colindale’s tallest new residential building.
As the final and most highly anticipated phase of landmark development TNQ, the impressive 17-storey tower offers buyers a further 81 apartments.
Since its launch in early 2014, savvy buyers have been quick to snap up the high specification apartments with 85 per cent of the development now sold.
TNQ#1 offers panoramic views across London, stretching as far as Wembley Stadium, London Eye and The Shard.
Created by innovative developer, NEAT in partnership with Royal London Asset Management (RLAM), TNQ is helping shape a new skyline in the Edgware Road.
It consists of five striking buildings. Homeowners will be buying into a new lifestyle at TNQ.
Exclusive onsite facilities include a gym, crèche, concierge, and four secure large landscaped courtyards (each the size four tennis courts). Apartments have the latest technology, with every home pre-wired with fibre optic cabling to support broadband speeds up to 10 Gbps (500 times today’s typical 20 Mbps broadband).
- 1 Elderly disabled woman 'racially abused' on Camden bus
- 2 Campaign launched for young people anxious about A Level and GSCE results
- 3 'No one hurt' as branch crashes to ground at Hampstead Heath
- 4 Cycle lanes welcomed by riders but traders express frustration
- 5 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 6 New Belsize Park falafel stand feeds customers and the homeless
- 7 Cement lorry leaks 'concrete puddle' onto Highgate road
- 8 Writer Salman Rushdie 'suffers stab wound to the neck' in onstage attack
- 9 Olivia Newton-John: From West Hampstead to worldwide fame
- 10 People flouting barbecue ban in Waterlow Park
An ideal choice for local buyers and city workers alike, TNQ has a range of amenities and is just a short walk from Colindale station, offering a quick and frequent service to central London via the Northern Line.
One, two and three bedroom apartments are available at TNQ from £295,000.
Call Hamptons International on 020 7758 8463 or visit tnq-london.com.