Three top properties for sale/rent in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
All properties on the market with Goldschmidt & Howland; 020 7043 4433; g-h.co.uk
Regents Park Road
A stunning and recently refurbished five bedroom, three bathroom family house ideally positioned within a short walk to both Primrose Hill and Regent’s Park. The house comprises four reception rooms, spacious fully fitted eat-in kitchen, principal bedroom with a dressing room and en-suite bathroom, four further double bedrooms, two further bathrooms and a well-manicured private garden.
You may also want to watch:
A charming two bedroom mews house offering open plan living and set within a secluded gated mews just off Regents Park Road. The property has been finished in a contemporary style and comprises a spacious reception/dining room incorporating an integrated kitchen with French doors opening to a shared courtyard, principal bedroom with an en-suite shower room and private balcony, second double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a guest cloakroom.
- 1 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 2 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 3 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 6 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 7 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 8 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 9 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
An outstanding raised ground floor, corner aspect studio apartment with direct views over Primrose Hill forming part of a prestigious development on the borders of Primrose Hill and St Johns Wood. This highly sought after property is flooded with natural light, and comprises a large studio room and separate shower room. Other benefits include an onsite porter, high ceilings and ample storage.