Three top properties for sale/rent in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
All properties on the market with Goldschmidt & Howland; 020 7043 4433; g-h.co.uk
Regents Park Road
A stunning and recently refurbished five bedroom, three bathroom family house ideally positioned within a short walk to both Primrose Hill and Regent’s Park. The house comprises four reception rooms, spacious fully fitted eat-in kitchen, principal bedroom with a dressing room and en-suite bathroom, four further double bedrooms, two further bathrooms and a well-manicured private garden.
You may also want to watch:
A charming two bedroom mews house offering open plan living and set within a secluded gated mews just off Regents Park Road. The property has been finished in a contemporary style and comprises a spacious reception/dining room incorporating an integrated kitchen with French doors opening to a shared courtyard, principal bedroom with an en-suite shower room and private balcony, second double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a guest cloakroom.
- 1 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 WATCH: Hampstead 8-year-old teaches history to audience of thousands
- 4 Patients being treated in hospital for Covid falls by a quarter
- 5 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 6 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 7 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 8 Highgate band take music on the road for an 'impossible tour'
- 9 Call to remember John Le Carré during Hampstead Heath celebrations
- 10 Joe Montemurro full of praise for Jordan Nobbs following Arsenal's win over Aston Villa
An outstanding raised ground floor, corner aspect studio apartment with direct views over Primrose Hill forming part of a prestigious development on the borders of Primrose Hill and St Johns Wood. This highly sought after property is flooded with natural light, and comprises a large studio room and separate shower room. Other benefits include an onsite porter, high ceilings and ample storage.