Three top properties for sale/rent in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
All properties on the market with Goldschmidt & Howland; 020 7043 4433; g-h.co.uk
Regents Park Road
A stunning and recently refurbished five bedroom, three bathroom family house ideally positioned within a short walk to both Primrose Hill and Regent’s Park. The house comprises four reception rooms, spacious fully fitted eat-in kitchen, principal bedroom with a dressing room and en-suite bathroom, four further double bedrooms, two further bathrooms and a well-manicured private garden.
You may also want to watch:
A charming two bedroom mews house offering open plan living and set within a secluded gated mews just off Regents Park Road. The property has been finished in a contemporary style and comprises a spacious reception/dining room incorporating an integrated kitchen with French doors opening to a shared courtyard, principal bedroom with an en-suite shower room and private balcony, second double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a guest cloakroom.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 3 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 4 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 5 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 6 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
An outstanding raised ground floor, corner aspect studio apartment with direct views over Primrose Hill forming part of a prestigious development on the borders of Primrose Hill and St Johns Wood. This highly sought after property is flooded with natural light, and comprises a large studio room and separate shower room. Other benefits include an onsite porter, high ceilings and ample storage.