Three top properties for sale/rent in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
All properties on the market with Goldschmidt & Howland; 020 7043 4433; g-h.co.uk
Regents Park Road
A stunning and recently refurbished five bedroom, three bathroom family house ideally positioned within a short walk to both Primrose Hill and Regent’s Park. The house comprises four reception rooms, spacious fully fitted eat-in kitchen, principal bedroom with a dressing room and en-suite bathroom, four further double bedrooms, two further bathrooms and a well-manicured private garden.
A charming two bedroom mews house offering open plan living and set within a secluded gated mews just off Regents Park Road. The property has been finished in a contemporary style and comprises a spacious reception/dining room incorporating an integrated kitchen with French doors opening to a shared courtyard, principal bedroom with an en-suite shower room and private balcony, second double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a guest cloakroom.
- 1 Stolen car crashes in Kentish Town leaving woman hospitalised
- 2 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 3 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 4 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 5 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'
- 6 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 7 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 8 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 9 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 10 Motorists handed fines for visiting Covid-19 car park test centre
An outstanding raised ground floor, corner aspect studio apartment with direct views over Primrose Hill forming part of a prestigious development on the borders of Primrose Hill and St Johns Wood. This highly sought after property is flooded with natural light, and comprises a large studio room and separate shower room. Other benefits include an onsite porter, high ceilings and ample storage.