Three top properties for sale/rent in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
All properties on the market with Goldschmidt & Howland; 020 7043 4433; g-h.co.uk
Regents Park Road
A stunning and recently refurbished five bedroom, three bathroom family house ideally positioned within a short walk to both Primrose Hill and Regent’s Park. The house comprises four reception rooms, spacious fully fitted eat-in kitchen, principal bedroom with a dressing room and en-suite bathroom, four further double bedrooms, two further bathrooms and a well-manicured private garden.
You may also want to watch:
A charming two bedroom mews house offering open plan living and set within a secluded gated mews just off Regents Park Road. The property has been finished in a contemporary style and comprises a spacious reception/dining room incorporating an integrated kitchen with French doors opening to a shared courtyard, principal bedroom with an en-suite shower room and private balcony, second double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a guest cloakroom.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 6 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 7 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 8 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
- 9 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
An outstanding raised ground floor, corner aspect studio apartment with direct views over Primrose Hill forming part of a prestigious development on the borders of Primrose Hill and St Johns Wood. This highly sought after property is flooded with natural light, and comprises a large studio room and separate shower room. Other benefits include an onsite porter, high ceilings and ample storage.