Three properties with gorgeous gardens in north London
- Credit: Archant
These homes may be surrounded by some of the most abundant green spaces in London, but sometimes you just can’t beat your own back yard. Here are some of the best on the market at the moment.
Hocroft Avenue, West Hampstead, NW2, £2,195,000
A 1920s semi-detached family house sitting on a wide plot with 2,600sq ft of accommodation and a large landscaped garden. The house is on a tree-lined road with views over sports pitches behind.
Arranged over two floors, and offering scope for further expansion, the house currently features a ground floor with spacious reception areas, four bedrooms, an unconverted loft and off-street parking.
Pilgrims Lane, Hampstead Village, NW3, £6,250,0000
You may also want to watch:
Located on the south side of Pilgrims Lane, this Victorian house underwent complete renovation following a unique design by Eldridge Smerin Architects. A contemporary extension was constructed using a steel frame and featuring a glass and stainless steel balcony overlooking the landscaped rear garden. The existing house and the new extension are connected via a link block with glass floors, roof, stairs and façade.
The raised ground floor leads directly onto a large cantilevered raised terrace with the garden beyond. There is a kitchen and dining room with floor to ceiling glass window, reception room, library and guest cloakroom at this level. At garden level there is a family room/playroom, TV room, study, bedroom suite, guest cloakroom and utility area.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 6 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 7 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Arts centre? Rock'n'roll museum? What future for Hampstead Police Station?
Ingram Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, Price on application
This six-bedroom double-fronted detached family home was designed by renowned interior designer Richard Spark and backs onto and looks across Hampstead Golf Course and beyond.
A manicured 116ft landscaped garden is bordered by a dining area and terraces as well as a 12 metre swimming pool.The master bedroom suite offers an oversized dressing room and bathroom. Entertaining areas include a cinema and a TV/family room equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technology.