Three properties with gorgeous gardens in north London
- Credit: Archant
These homes may be surrounded by some of the most abundant green spaces in London, but sometimes you just can’t beat your own back yard. Here are some of the best on the market at the moment.
Hocroft Avenue, West Hampstead, NW2, £2,195,000
A 1920s semi-detached family house sitting on a wide plot with 2,600sq ft of accommodation and a large landscaped garden. The house is on a tree-lined road with views over sports pitches behind.
Arranged over two floors, and offering scope for further expansion, the house currently features a ground floor with spacious reception areas, four bedrooms, an unconverted loft and off-street parking.
Pilgrims Lane, Hampstead Village, NW3, £6,250,0000
You may also want to watch:
Located on the south side of Pilgrims Lane, this Victorian house underwent complete renovation following a unique design by Eldridge Smerin Architects. A contemporary extension was constructed using a steel frame and featuring a glass and stainless steel balcony overlooking the landscaped rear garden. The existing house and the new extension are connected via a link block with glass floors, roof, stairs and façade.
The raised ground floor leads directly onto a large cantilevered raised terrace with the garden beyond. There is a kitchen and dining room with floor to ceiling glass window, reception room, library and guest cloakroom at this level. At garden level there is a family room/playroom, TV room, study, bedroom suite, guest cloakroom and utility area.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
Ingram Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, Price on application
This six-bedroom double-fronted detached family home was designed by renowned interior designer Richard Spark and backs onto and looks across Hampstead Golf Course and beyond.
A manicured 116ft landscaped garden is bordered by a dining area and terraces as well as a 12 metre swimming pool.The master bedroom suite offers an oversized dressing room and bathroom. Entertaining areas include a cinema and a TV/family room equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technology.