Three of the best studio apartments on the market at the moment
- Credit: Archant
Studio flats can make a great first time property purchase but in a good location, they are also popular with investors. Here’s a pick of some outstanding options currently on the market.
Wilmot Place, Camden, NW1, £349,995
This new bright and airy studio apartment is in the heart of Camden, close to nearby shops, restaurants, cafes and transport links. It has a fully fitted contemporary kitchen and bathroom, built-in air conditioning and heating and an electronically operated skylight windows which close automatically when it rains.
Daleham Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £359,950
This raised ground floor apartment on a quiet tree lined road is close to Belsize Park and Hampstead Village. The flat boasts high ceilings and a large reception room with a raised sleeping area, modern open plan kitchen, fully tiled three
You may also want to watch:
piece bathroom suite and use of the picturesque communal gardens.
Centre Heights, Swiss Cottage, NW3, £430,000 to £450,000
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods
- 10 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
A new development offering studio flats with modern interiors and state-of-the-art features, including video entry system, concierge and spectacular views over the London skyline as well as parquet flooring in each apartment.
This contemporary development set over five floors is near a variety of transport links, shops and restaurants, with the beautiful green spaces of Regent’s Park nearby.