Three of the best studio apartments on the market at the moment
- Credit: Archant
Studio flats can make a great first time property purchase but in a good location, they are also popular with investors. Here’s a pick of some outstanding options currently on the market.
Wilmot Place, Camden, NW1, £349,995
This new bright and airy studio apartment is in the heart of Camden, close to nearby shops, restaurants, cafes and transport links. It has a fully fitted contemporary kitchen and bathroom, built-in air conditioning and heating and an electronically operated skylight windows which close automatically when it rains.
Daleham Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £359,950
This raised ground floor apartment on a quiet tree lined road is close to Belsize Park and Hampstead Village. The flat boasts high ceilings and a large reception room with a raised sleeping area, modern open plan kitchen, fully tiled three
You may also want to watch:
piece bathroom suite and use of the picturesque communal gardens.
Centre Heights, Swiss Cottage, NW3, £430,000 to £450,000
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 3 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 4 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 Top producer gives hit making masterclass
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 10 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
A new development offering studio flats with modern interiors and state-of-the-art features, including video entry system, concierge and spectacular views over the London skyline as well as parquet flooring in each apartment.
This contemporary development set over five floors is near a variety of transport links, shops and restaurants, with the beautiful green spaces of Regent’s Park nearby.