Three of the best studio apartments on the market at the moment
- Credit: Archant
Studio flats can make a great first time property purchase but in a good location, they are also popular with investors. Here’s a pick of some outstanding options currently on the market.
Wilmot Place, Camden, NW1, £349,995
This new bright and airy studio apartment is in the heart of Camden, close to nearby shops, restaurants, cafes and transport links. It has a fully fitted contemporary kitchen and bathroom, built-in air conditioning and heating and an electronically operated skylight windows which close automatically when it rains.
Daleham Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £359,950
This raised ground floor apartment on a quiet tree lined road is close to Belsize Park and Hampstead Village. The flat boasts high ceilings and a large reception room with a raised sleeping area, modern open plan kitchen, fully tiled three
piece bathroom suite and use of the picturesque communal gardens.
Centre Heights, Swiss Cottage, NW3, £430,000 to £450,000
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Positives for Arsenal despite missing top four
- 3 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 4 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 5 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 6 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 7 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 8 Harry Hill's Tony Blair rock opera premieres at Park Theatre
- 9 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 10 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
A new development offering studio flats with modern interiors and state-of-the-art features, including video entry system, concierge and spectacular views over the London skyline as well as parquet flooring in each apartment.
This contemporary development set over five floors is near a variety of transport links, shops and restaurants, with the beautiful green spaces of Regent’s Park nearby.