Three of the best studio apartments on the market at the moment
- Credit: Archant
Studio flats can make a great first time property purchase but in a good location, they are also popular with investors. Here’s a pick of some outstanding options currently on the market.
Wilmot Place, Camden, NW1, £349,995
This new bright and airy studio apartment is in the heart of Camden, close to nearby shops, restaurants, cafes and transport links. It has a fully fitted contemporary kitchen and bathroom, built-in air conditioning and heating and an electronically operated skylight windows which close automatically when it rains.
Daleham Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £359,950
This raised ground floor apartment on a quiet tree lined road is close to Belsize Park and Hampstead Village. The flat boasts high ceilings and a large reception room with a raised sleeping area, modern open plan kitchen, fully tiled three
You may also want to watch:
piece bathroom suite and use of the picturesque communal gardens.
Centre Heights, Swiss Cottage, NW3, £430,000 to £450,000
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 3 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 8 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 9 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 10 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
A new development offering studio flats with modern interiors and state-of-the-art features, including video entry system, concierge and spectacular views over the London skyline as well as parquet flooring in each apartment.
This contemporary development set over five floors is near a variety of transport links, shops and restaurants, with the beautiful green spaces of Regent’s Park nearby.