Three of the best rooms with a view
- Credit: Archant
Perched atop hills, Hampstead and Highgate are prime locations for affording some of the best views to gaze over. Here’s a selection of some of the best properties with views available now in north London.
Cholmeley Park, Highgate, N6, £3million
A visually stunning duplex penthouse apartment affording spectacular and dramatic views over central London’s city skyline and beyond from a 460sq ft roof terrace.
This magnificent apartment has been created over the 2nd and 3rd floors of a discreet modern building and offers wonderfully bright, striking and contemporary accommodation; it is also superbly located just yards from Waterlow Park and the delightful cafe and bistro society of Highgate Village High Street.
Lords View Two, St John’s Wood, NW8, £1,220,000
You may also want to watch:
A cricket lover’s dream, this seventh floor flat has panoramic views over Lords Cricket Ground and Hampstead surroundings from the front. The dual aspect two-bedroom apartment, also offers excellent views towards central London from the rear.
The development, Lords View Two has two passenger lifts, 24 hour concierge, private residents’ off street parking and garagingand is within easy access of St John’s Wood High Street and Regent’s Park.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
Belsize Grove, Belsize Park, NW3, £2,250,000
A bright and spacious four-bedroom penthouse apartment in a stucco-fronted Victorian building on one of Belsize Park’s finest residential turnings.
The flat has 1,839sq ft set over two floors including an impressive 31’ reception room with stunning views over London, private terrace, a further communal terrace, lift and off street parking for one car.
It is conveniently located just a short walk from Belsize Park underground station and the fashionable shops, restaurants and cafes of Haverstock Hill and England’s Lane.