Three of the best mews houses on the market in north London
- Credit: Archant
Mews houses conjure up images of Swinging London but nowadays they’re also loved for providing a sense of peace and community in some of the most desirable central london locations.
Eton Garages, NW3. £1,999,995 Goldschmidt & Howland
Boasting contemporary styled living space and bright and flexible accommodation, this four bedroom period mews house is situated in the heart of Belsize Park.
With a spacious open plan entertaining area, modern fully fitted kitchen, four bedrooms and two good sized modern bathrooms, Eton Garages is ideally located within half a mile radius of Belsize Village and excellent transport connections of Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage.
Daleham Mews, NW3. £2,500,000, TK International
A period house situated in a popular cobbled mews in the heart of Hampstead, Daleham Mews currently features a garage with storage room on the ground floor with the first floor accommodation offering a reception room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and a 20’ terrace.
The property is conveniently located within close proximity to the shops and transport facilities on Hampstead High Street, Belsize Village and Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) as well as easy access into the West End.t-k.co.uk
St James Terrace, NW8. £2,200,000, Braithwait
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 5 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 6 'Superior York stone’ to be laid in Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 7 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 8 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 9 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 10 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
A newly refurbished Mews House situated just moments away from both Regents Park and Primrose Hill with the trendy shops and cafés of St Johns Wood High Street close by.
This property, presented in immaculate condition, features an en-suite bedroom on the ground floor, first floor comprises second bedroom, family bathroom and master suite with en-suite and walk in wardrobe and the entire second floor is occupied by a large kitchen and reception room.