Three of the best mews houses on the market in north London
- Credit: Archant
Mews houses conjure up images of Swinging London but nowadays they’re also loved for providing a sense of peace and community in some of the most desirable central london locations.
Eton Garages, NW3. £1,999,995 Goldschmidt & Howland
Boasting contemporary styled living space and bright and flexible accommodation, this four bedroom period mews house is situated in the heart of Belsize Park.
With a spacious open plan entertaining area, modern fully fitted kitchen, four bedrooms and two good sized modern bathrooms, Eton Garages is ideally located within half a mile radius of Belsize Village and excellent transport connections of Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage.
Daleham Mews, NW3. £2,500,000, TK International
You may also want to watch:
A period house situated in a popular cobbled mews in the heart of Hampstead, Daleham Mews currently features a garage with storage room on the ground floor with the first floor accommodation offering a reception room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and a 20’ terrace.
The property is conveniently located within close proximity to the shops and transport facilities on Hampstead High Street, Belsize Village and Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) as well as easy access into the West End.t-k.co.uk
St James Terrace, NW8. £2,200,000, Braithwait
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
A newly refurbished Mews House situated just moments away from both Regents Park and Primrose Hill with the trendy shops and cafés of St Johns Wood High Street close by.
This property, presented in immaculate condition, features an en-suite bedroom on the ground floor, first floor comprises second bedroom, family bathroom and master suite with en-suite and walk in wardrobe and the entire second floor is occupied by a large kitchen and reception room.