Three of the best mews houses on the market in north London
- Credit: Archant
Mews houses conjure up images of Swinging London but nowadays they’re also loved for providing a sense of peace and community in some of the most desirable central london locations.
Eton Garages, NW3. £1,999,995 Goldschmidt & Howland
Boasting contemporary styled living space and bright and flexible accommodation, this four bedroom period mews house is situated in the heart of Belsize Park.
With a spacious open plan entertaining area, modern fully fitted kitchen, four bedrooms and two good sized modern bathrooms, Eton Garages is ideally located within half a mile radius of Belsize Village and excellent transport connections of Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage.
Daleham Mews, NW3. £2,500,000, TK International
You may also want to watch:
A period house situated in a popular cobbled mews in the heart of Hampstead, Daleham Mews currently features a garage with storage room on the ground floor with the first floor accommodation offering a reception room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and a 20’ terrace.
The property is conveniently located within close proximity to the shops and transport facilities on Hampstead High Street, Belsize Village and Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) as well as easy access into the West End.t-k.co.uk
St James Terrace, NW8. £2,200,000, Braithwait
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 5 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 10 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'
A newly refurbished Mews House situated just moments away from both Regents Park and Primrose Hill with the trendy shops and cafés of St Johns Wood High Street close by.
This property, presented in immaculate condition, features an en-suite bedroom on the ground floor, first floor comprises second bedroom, family bathroom and master suite with en-suite and walk in wardrobe and the entire second floor is occupied by a large kitchen and reception room.