Three of the best detached properties with potential
- Credit: Archant
Detached houses are truly prime property in north London, especially when they come with the potential to expand or remodel. Here are three of the best on the market at the moment.
North Hill, Highgate, N6, £1,349,995
Set behind security gates this double-fronted house has off-street parking for several cars in the front drive.
There is potential to convert the loft of the three-bedroom home into further accommodation, subject to the necessary consents.
North End Avenue, Hampstead, NW3, £3,850,000
You may also want to watch:
At the end of a leafy no through road, The Lodge is a three-bedroom house set in a small private enclave right next to Hampstead Heath.
The property comes with planning permission to extend and remodel allowing the addition of two extra bedrooms, two more bathrooms and a new roof terrace, balcony and garden terrace.
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
Westover Hill, Hampstead, NW3, £4,950,000
Westover Hill, just off West Heath Road, is less than half a mile from Hampstead Heath.
This six-bedroom house, which could do with some updating, has an indoor swimming pool with sauna and gymnasium, a mature garden, and double garage within a gated development.