Three of the best detached properties with potential
- Credit: Archant
Detached houses are truly prime property in north London, especially when they come with the potential to expand or remodel. Here are three of the best on the market at the moment.
North Hill, Highgate, N6, £1,349,995
Set behind security gates this double-fronted house has off-street parking for several cars in the front drive.
There is potential to convert the loft of the three-bedroom home into further accommodation, subject to the necessary consents.
North End Avenue, Hampstead, NW3, £3,850,000
At the end of a leafy no through road, The Lodge is a three-bedroom house set in a small private enclave right next to Hampstead Heath.
The property comes with planning permission to extend and remodel allowing the addition of two extra bedrooms, two more bathrooms and a new roof terrace, balcony and garden terrace.
- 1 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 2 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 3 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 4 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 5 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 6 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 7 New Camden real-time pollution sensors show 'unhealthy' borough air
- 8 Academy to crack down on 'boisterous' behaviour after inspection
- 9 Scenic setting for stylish and comfortable Muswell Hill home
- 10 Bus routes 24, 31 and 88 serving Camden, Hampstead and Parliament Hill to be axed or re-routed
Westover Hill, Hampstead, NW3, £4,950,000
Westover Hill, just off West Heath Road, is less than half a mile from Hampstead Heath.
This six-bedroom house, which could do with some updating, has an indoor swimming pool with sauna and gymnasium, a mature garden, and double garage within a gated development.