Three of the best detached properties with potential
- Credit: Archant
Detached houses are truly prime property in north London, especially when they come with the potential to expand or remodel. Here are three of the best on the market at the moment.
North Hill, Highgate, N6, £1,349,995
Set behind security gates this double-fronted house has off-street parking for several cars in the front drive.
There is potential to convert the loft of the three-bedroom home into further accommodation, subject to the necessary consents.
North End Avenue, Hampstead, NW3, £3,850,000
You may also want to watch:
At the end of a leafy no through road, The Lodge is a three-bedroom house set in a small private enclave right next to Hampstead Heath.
The property comes with planning permission to extend and remodel allowing the addition of two extra bedrooms, two more bathrooms and a new roof terrace, balcony and garden terrace.
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 5 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 6 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 7 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road
Westover Hill, Hampstead, NW3, £4,950,000
Westover Hill, just off West Heath Road, is less than half a mile from Hampstead Heath.
This six-bedroom house, which could do with some updating, has an indoor swimming pool with sauna and gymnasium, a mature garden, and double garage within a gated development.