Three great properties to buy in Dartmouth Park
Properties such as semi-detached and terraced Victorian houses with large gardens characterise Dartmouth Park’s streets
Croftdown Road, NW5
Guide Price £3,000,000
An imposing, eight-bedroom, bay fronted, four storey, end-of-terrace Victorian house (circa 3,400sq ft), arranged over four generous floors. Wonderful high ceilinged reception rooms are on the raised ground floor, retaining ornate period detailing and with a dual aspect.
Dartmouth Park Avenue, NW5
Guide Price £699,950 sole agent
Occupying the entire ground floor of a grand semi-detached Victorian house and approached via its own private entrance, this is a stylish and spacious two-bedroom apartment.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 3 Motorists handed fines for visiting Covid-19 car park test centre
- 4 Stolen car crashes in Kentish Town leaving woman hospitalised
- 5 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 6 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher
- 7 Barnet, Camden and Haringey receive boost for low vaccine uptake
- 8 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 9 Hampstead Heath past and present at new exhibition of London
- 10 Pond Street potholes causing 'mini earthquake' and 'damage to homes'
Spencer Rise, NW5
£1,300,000 sole agent
Close to the summit of this sought after, tree-lined, residential turning only 300 metres from Tufnell Park Station, this charming, end of terrace, three-bedroom Victorian house is for sale chain free.
All properties marketed by Benham and Reeves, Dartmouth Park, 020 7284 0101, b-r.co.uk