Three great properties to buy in Dartmouth Park
Properties such as semi-detached and terraced Victorian houses with large gardens characterise Dartmouth Park’s streets
Croftdown Road, NW5
Guide Price £3,000,000
An imposing, eight-bedroom, bay fronted, four storey, end-of-terrace Victorian house (circa 3,400sq ft), arranged over four generous floors. Wonderful high ceilinged reception rooms are on the raised ground floor, retaining ornate period detailing and with a dual aspect.
Dartmouth Park Avenue, NW5
You may also want to watch:
Guide Price £699,950 sole agent
Occupying the entire ground floor of a grand semi-detached Victorian house and approached via its own private entrance, this is a stylish and spacious two-bedroom apartment.
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'
Spencer Rise, NW5
£1,300,000 sole agent
Close to the summit of this sought after, tree-lined, residential turning only 300 metres from Tufnell Park Station, this charming, end of terrace, three-bedroom Victorian house is for sale chain free.
All properties marketed by Benham and Reeves, Dartmouth Park, 020 7284 0101, b-r.co.uk