Three great properties to buy in Dartmouth Park
Properties such as semi-detached and terraced Victorian houses with large gardens characterise Dartmouth Park’s streets
Croftdown Road, NW5
Guide Price £3,000,000
An imposing, eight-bedroom, bay fronted, four storey, end-of-terrace Victorian house (circa 3,400sq ft), arranged over four generous floors. Wonderful high ceilinged reception rooms are on the raised ground floor, retaining ornate period detailing and with a dual aspect.
Dartmouth Park Avenue, NW5
Guide Price £699,950 sole agent
Occupying the entire ground floor of a grand semi-detached Victorian house and approached via its own private entrance, this is a stylish and spacious two-bedroom apartment.
- 1 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 2 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 3 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 4 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 5 George Michael's Highgate piano to be auctioned off
- 6 Camden councillors set to give themselves a pay rise
- 7 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 8 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 9 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
- 10 Bow Lock murder: Victim's two girlfriends give evidence at Old Bailey
Spencer Rise, NW5
£1,300,000 sole agent
Close to the summit of this sought after, tree-lined, residential turning only 300 metres from Tufnell Park Station, this charming, end of terrace, three-bedroom Victorian house is for sale chain free.
All properties marketed by Benham and Reeves, Dartmouth Park, 020 7284 0101, b-r.co.uk