Three great properties to buy in Dartmouth Park
Properties such as semi-detached and terraced Victorian houses with large gardens characterise Dartmouth Park’s streets
Croftdown Road, NW5
Guide Price £3,000,000
An imposing, eight-bedroom, bay fronted, four storey, end-of-terrace Victorian house (circa 3,400sq ft), arranged over four generous floors. Wonderful high ceilinged reception rooms are on the raised ground floor, retaining ornate period detailing and with a dual aspect.
Dartmouth Park Avenue, NW5
You may also want to watch:
Guide Price £699,950 sole agent
Occupying the entire ground floor of a grand semi-detached Victorian house and approached via its own private entrance, this is a stylish and spacious two-bedroom apartment.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
Spencer Rise, NW5
£1,300,000 sole agent
Close to the summit of this sought after, tree-lined, residential turning only 300 metres from Tufnell Park Station, this charming, end of terrace, three-bedroom Victorian house is for sale chain free.
All properties marketed by Benham and Reeves, Dartmouth Park, 020 7284 0101, b-r.co.uk