Three great properties to buy in Dartmouth Park
Properties such as semi-detached and terraced Victorian houses with large gardens characterise Dartmouth Park’s streets
Croftdown Road, NW5
Guide Price £3,000,000
An imposing, eight-bedroom, bay fronted, four storey, end-of-terrace Victorian house (circa 3,400sq ft), arranged over four generous floors. Wonderful high ceilinged reception rooms are on the raised ground floor, retaining ornate period detailing and with a dual aspect.
Dartmouth Park Avenue, NW5
You may also want to watch:
Guide Price £699,950 sole agent
Occupying the entire ground floor of a grand semi-detached Victorian house and approached via its own private entrance, this is a stylish and spacious two-bedroom apartment.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 6 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 7 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 8 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 9 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
Spencer Rise, NW5
£1,300,000 sole agent
Close to the summit of this sought after, tree-lined, residential turning only 300 metres from Tufnell Park Station, this charming, end of terrace, three-bedroom Victorian house is for sale chain free.
All properties marketed by Benham and Reeves, Dartmouth Park, 020 7284 0101, b-r.co.uk