Three great properties for sale in Little Venice
- Credit: Archant
Grand stucco-fronted houses and large Georgian and Victorian brick constructions line the wide streets of Little Venice, whilst charming mews houses can be found on the cobbled street of Bristol Gardens. For the ultimate canalside location nothing can beat a narrow boat.
Clifton Gardens, Little Venice, W9
An attractive, two-bedroom apartment on the second floor of a stucco-fronted period residence, located in the heart of Little Venice. This property has natural light throughout, wooden floors, lovely views and a well-planned living space. It also features a spacious reception room, fitted kitchen, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, further bedroom and shower room.
Biddulph Mansions, Maida Vale, W9
You may also want to watch:
A beautiful, three double bedroom apartment in a red brick mansion block with a lovely communal garden. Retaining many of its original features, the property is exceptionally bright with fabulous high ceilings throughout. The property comprises a reception room with access to the balcony, a spacious kitchen/dining room with access to a private balcony overlooking the gardens and three double bedrooms.
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Huge summer window awaits Daniel Levy at Tottenham Hotspur
- 9 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'
- 10 Crouch End continue unbeaten start with win at Hampstead
Castellain Road, Little Venice, W9
A two double bedroom duplex apartment, forming part of this red brick converted Victorian house, which comprises a gorgeous double reception room and lovely views of a communal garden. Situated in the heart of Little Venice this charming property encompasses a fully fitted kitchen that opens out to a large double reception room, a principal bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a further double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a study area and a guest cloakroom.
All from Goldschmidt & Howland, 47-49 Maida Vale, London W9 1SD
020 7432 8115