Three great properties for sale in Little Venice
- Credit: Archant
Grand stucco-fronted houses and large Georgian and Victorian brick constructions line the wide streets of Little Venice, whilst charming mews houses can be found on the cobbled street of Bristol Gardens. For the ultimate canalside location nothing can beat a narrow boat.
Clifton Gardens, Little Venice, W9
An attractive, two-bedroom apartment on the second floor of a stucco-fronted period residence, located in the heart of Little Venice. This property has natural light throughout, wooden floors, lovely views and a well-planned living space. It also features a spacious reception room, fitted kitchen, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, further bedroom and shower room.
Biddulph Mansions, Maida Vale, W9
You may also want to watch:
A beautiful, three double bedroom apartment in a red brick mansion block with a lovely communal garden. Retaining many of its original features, the property is exceptionally bright with fabulous high ceilings throughout. The property comprises a reception room with access to the balcony, a spacious kitchen/dining room with access to a private balcony overlooking the gardens and three double bedrooms.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 6 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 9 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
Castellain Road, Little Venice, W9
A two double bedroom duplex apartment, forming part of this red brick converted Victorian house, which comprises a gorgeous double reception room and lovely views of a communal garden. Situated in the heart of Little Venice this charming property encompasses a fully fitted kitchen that opens out to a large double reception room, a principal bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a further double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a study area and a guest cloakroom.
All from Goldschmidt & Howland, 47-49 Maida Vale, London W9 1SD
020 7432 8115