Three great properties for sale in Little Venice
- Credit: Archant
Grand stucco-fronted houses and large Georgian and Victorian brick constructions line the wide streets of Little Venice, whilst charming mews houses can be found on the cobbled street of Bristol Gardens. For the ultimate canalside location nothing can beat a narrow boat.
Clifton Gardens, Little Venice, W9
An attractive, two-bedroom apartment on the second floor of a stucco-fronted period residence, located in the heart of Little Venice. This property has natural light throughout, wooden floors, lovely views and a well-planned living space. It also features a spacious reception room, fitted kitchen, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, further bedroom and shower room.
Biddulph Mansions, Maida Vale, W9
A beautiful, three double bedroom apartment in a red brick mansion block with a lovely communal garden. Retaining many of its original features, the property is exceptionally bright with fabulous high ceilings throughout. The property comprises a reception room with access to the balcony, a spacious kitchen/dining room with access to a private balcony overlooking the gardens and three double bedrooms.
- 1 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 Hampstead, Highgate and Muswell Hill constituency changes consultation
- 4 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 5 Muswell Hill service ‘disgraceful’ as Royal Mail crisis continues
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 7 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 8 'The joy of addiction is when you are free of it,' says Hampstead author
- 9 BAFTA-nominated BBC series returns to the Royal Free Hospital
- 10 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
Castellain Road, Little Venice, W9
A two double bedroom duplex apartment, forming part of this red brick converted Victorian house, which comprises a gorgeous double reception room and lovely views of a communal garden. Situated in the heart of Little Venice this charming property encompasses a fully fitted kitchen that opens out to a large double reception room, a principal bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a further double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a study area and a guest cloakroom.
All from Goldschmidt & Howland, 47-49 Maida Vale, London W9 1SD
020 7432 8115