This West Hampstead estate agent loves his party roof terrace
- Credit: Nigel Sutton
Oliver Kent of Vita Properties loves his cool Queen’s Park apartment but if money were no object he’d snap up a contemporary pad with a sea view and infinity pool
What’s special about your agency?
We’re independent and offer independent service. The directors are all young and very personable. We’re always on call and our set up fully supports our clients as we have two client managers who are constantly in touch with our landlords. We use the latest technology and we’re very innovative.
Where do you live and with whom?
I live in Queen’s Park, on my own.
You may also want to watch:
What’s your favourite thing about your current property?
The extra large party roof terrace.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 7 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 8 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 9 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
If you weren’t an estate agent what would you be?
Apart from a fulltime traveller, I’d like to be a real estate broker in America. I like a hot climate, so LA would be ideal, and also I like the idea of being a broker and running yourself as a company. Or, something to do with nature and working with animals.
Aside from property, what has been your biggest purchase?
Travelling around the world for 15 months. It was supposed to be for a year, but I extended it. The highlights were Vietnam, Fiji and skiing in New Zealand.
What’s your dream house?
Somewhere with a spectacular view, looking over the sea. It would be spacious and designed in a contemporary style with an infinity pool.
What’s the most surprising thing you’ve seen on the job?
The way some people live baffles me but I suppose each to their own, that’s the beauty of the world we live in
What are your top tips for the local area?
I love West Hampstead. I love the idea that there are villages around London. I love the architecture of the buildings, I love the farmers’ market and the trendy, cool people that live there. There are not pompous, everyone gets on with everyone.
What would you do on your dream day off?
Does it have to be one day? I’d like to book a holiday to the south of France. It’s really picturesque and it’s easy to get to.