This West Hampstead estate agent loves his party roof terrace
- Credit: Nigel Sutton
Oliver Kent of Vita Properties loves his cool Queen’s Park apartment but if money were no object he’d snap up a contemporary pad with a sea view and infinity pool
What’s special about your agency?
We’re independent and offer independent service. The directors are all young and very personable. We’re always on call and our set up fully supports our clients as we have two client managers who are constantly in touch with our landlords. We use the latest technology and we’re very innovative.
Where do you live and with whom?
I live in Queen’s Park, on my own.
You may also want to watch:
What’s your favourite thing about your current property?
The extra large party roof terrace.
- 1 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 7 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
If you weren’t an estate agent what would you be?
Apart from a fulltime traveller, I’d like to be a real estate broker in America. I like a hot climate, so LA would be ideal, and also I like the idea of being a broker and running yourself as a company. Or, something to do with nature and working with animals.
Aside from property, what has been your biggest purchase?
Travelling around the world for 15 months. It was supposed to be for a year, but I extended it. The highlights were Vietnam, Fiji and skiing in New Zealand.
What’s your dream house?
Somewhere with a spectacular view, looking over the sea. It would be spacious and designed in a contemporary style with an infinity pool.
What’s the most surprising thing you’ve seen on the job?
The way some people live baffles me but I suppose each to their own, that’s the beauty of the world we live in
What are your top tips for the local area?
I love West Hampstead. I love the idea that there are villages around London. I love the architecture of the buildings, I love the farmers’ market and the trendy, cool people that live there. There are not pompous, everyone gets on with everyone.
What would you do on your dream day off?
Does it have to be one day? I’d like to book a holiday to the south of France. It’s really picturesque and it’s easy to get to.