This Hampstead Garden Suburb home has its own indoor swimming pool
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
For £3,500 per week this eight bedroom family mansion on Constable Close can be yours
Picture yourself in this majestic, eight bedroom family home in the idyllic retreat of Hampstead Garden Suburb, overlooking the Hampstead Heath Extension. The double fronted, detached property boasts extravagant, panelled entertaining spaces and an indoor swimming pool.
The 6,850 sq ft property offers living space over three stories set behind a large garden and carriage driveway. Two period, panelled reception rooms are arranged around a marvellous reception room that pens out onto a manicured, south facing garden with patio area perfect for summer barbequeues. The home boasts a family kitchen, study, integral double garage and a passenger lift. The master suite also offers a dressing room and en suite bathroom.
Temple Fortune is just moments away with its local shops and amenities, whilst Golders Green Underground station is close by with links into the rest of the city and beyond.
Occupying 0.47 acres the home is listed for rent at £3,500 per week, or over £15,000 per month, with Goldschmidt & Howland, having been listed for sale in May with Glentree International. The home has likely struggled to sell with a ‘price on application’ price tag and the threat of high stamp duty charges and uncertainty surrounding Brexit.
The current average price of a detached home in NW11 is an eye watering £2,593,120, although with an average of £994 per sq ft, the home is more likely to cost something closer to £6,808,900, a conservative estimate at best given its stunning Italianate façade, nearly double the average number of bedrooms and abundance of amenities.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 6 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 7 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 8 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 9 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'
- 10 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests