This Hampstead Garden Suburb home has its own indoor swimming pool
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
For £3,500 per week this eight bedroom family mansion on Constable Close can be yours
Picture yourself in this majestic, eight bedroom family home in the idyllic retreat of Hampstead Garden Suburb, overlooking the Hampstead Heath Extension. The double fronted, detached property boasts extravagant, panelled entertaining spaces and an indoor swimming pool.
The 6,850 sq ft property offers living space over three stories set behind a large garden and carriage driveway. Two period, panelled reception rooms are arranged around a marvellous reception room that pens out onto a manicured, south facing garden with patio area perfect for summer barbequeues. The home boasts a family kitchen, study, integral double garage and a passenger lift. The master suite also offers a dressing room and en suite bathroom.
Temple Fortune is just moments away with its local shops and amenities, whilst Golders Green Underground station is close by with links into the rest of the city and beyond.
Occupying 0.47 acres the home is listed for rent at £3,500 per week, or over £15,000 per month, with Goldschmidt & Howland, having been listed for sale in May with Glentree International. The home has likely struggled to sell with a ‘price on application’ price tag and the threat of high stamp duty charges and uncertainty surrounding Brexit.
You may also want to watch:
The current average price of a detached home in NW11 is an eye watering £2,593,120, although with an average of £994 per sq ft, the home is more likely to cost something closer to £6,808,900, a conservative estimate at best given its stunning Italianate façade, nearly double the average number of bedrooms and abundance of amenities.
- 1 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 4 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 5 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 6 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 7 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 8 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 9 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London