This estate agent knows that West Hampstead is the place to be
- Credit: Archant
Is living in NW6 your ultimate goal? This football mad estate agent knows where he stands when it comes to his top London property location tip
What’s special about your agency?
Our agency is the market leader in NW London and my office has the largest market share in NW6, having agreed and sold more properties than any competitor agency. Where we excel, it that our New Homes and investment department provide us with a wider reach to our extensive database of active buyer, investors and loyal clientele.
Where do you live and with whom?
In Willesden with my wife Carolina and two dogs, Cali & Cassie
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current property? What’s your favourite thing about it?
I had previously worked in Notting hill and Marylebone, as well as the city. My commute to work is less than 15 minutes. I bought my current property as it was good value. The best thing is south facing garden and extension potential at hand.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 7 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
- 10 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
If you weren’t an estate agent what would you be?
I would like to say a professional footballer, however it would probably be property related somehow. Maybe building or buying football stadiums….
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
2003 fresh out of university and no money for nice furniture and new white goods
What’s your dream house?
Somewhere south of Spain, a private pool with ocean views
How long have you been an estate agent? What’s the most shocking/surprising thing you’ve seen on the job?
15 years and nothing surprises or shocks me anymore.
How has the local property market changed since you started out?
In every shape and form. The speed and tenacity has changed, the client’s expectations and demands have increased. The continuous trends and market changes makes my role exciting and every day brings a new challenge.
What are your top tips for the local area?
Top tip: Buy today and enjoy the natural appreciation tomorrow. With an array of fantastic transport and local amenities on every corner, as well as all exciting brand new homes reaching completion stages, West Hampstead is the place to be.
Are you good at Monopoly?
Depends who I’m playing against. I would say yes.