This estate agent knows that West Hampstead is the place to be
- Credit: Archant
Is living in NW6 your ultimate goal? This football mad estate agent knows where he stands when it comes to his top London property location tip
What’s special about your agency?
Our agency is the market leader in NW London and my office has the largest market share in NW6, having agreed and sold more properties than any competitor agency. Where we excel, it that our New Homes and investment department provide us with a wider reach to our extensive database of active buyer, investors and loyal clientele.
Where do you live and with whom?
In Willesden with my wife Carolina and two dogs, Cali & Cassie
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current property? What’s your favourite thing about it?
I had previously worked in Notting hill and Marylebone, as well as the city. My commute to work is less than 15 minutes. I bought my current property as it was good value. The best thing is south facing garden and extension potential at hand.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 8 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
If you weren’t an estate agent what would you be?
I would like to say a professional footballer, however it would probably be property related somehow. Maybe building or buying football stadiums….
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
2003 fresh out of university and no money for nice furniture and new white goods
What’s your dream house?
Somewhere south of Spain, a private pool with ocean views
How long have you been an estate agent? What’s the most shocking/surprising thing you’ve seen on the job?
15 years and nothing surprises or shocks me anymore.
How has the local property market changed since you started out?
In every shape and form. The speed and tenacity has changed, the client’s expectations and demands have increased. The continuous trends and market changes makes my role exciting and every day brings a new challenge.
What are your top tips for the local area?
Top tip: Buy today and enjoy the natural appreciation tomorrow. With an array of fantastic transport and local amenities on every corner, as well as all exciting brand new homes reaching completion stages, West Hampstead is the place to be.
Are you good at Monopoly?
Depends who I’m playing against. I would say yes.