This Camden lettings agent is often left unwelcome surprises by tenants
- Credit: Archant
Adam Nachman is the lettings manager at Goldschmidt & Howland’s brand new Camden branch
What’s special/different about your agency?
We pride ourselves on working for our clients and offer unrivalled professionalism, our company is based on loyalty and long term trust.
Where do you live and with whom?
I currently live in Primrose Hill with my girlfriend.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current property? What’s your favourite thing about it?
I bought the property because I loved the period features from the large, floor to ceiling sash windows to the original floor boards, plus the area is fantastic and it’s so close to work!
- 1 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 2 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 3 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 4 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 5 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Punk Blythe doll worth almost £1,000 visits Camden Town
- 8 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 9 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
Do you prefer a fixer-upper or plush new-build?
Both have their advantages for but for myself a fixer upper for sure, I think that it’s always nice to put your own personal stamp on any property you buy!
If you knew then what you know now, what would you tell yourself when you bought your current home?
Research, Research and more research and if it feels right, just go for it and don’t mess around!
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
I bought my first property in 2010. It was a small two-bedroom flat in a new development and the perfect way to get on the ladder.
What’s your dream house?
My dream property would be one of the large white stucco-fronted houses located on the outer circle of Regents Park.
How long have you been an estate agent? What’s the worst thing you’ve seen on the job?
I have been an estate agent for the past 9 years and one thing which springs to mind quite often would be when the tenant forgets to flush the toilet.
What are the most common mistakes clients make?
I would say the most common mistake is going with the wrong agent at the wrong price.
What are your top tips for the local area?
Make sure you visit the food markets in Camden Lock and the views from Primrose Hill park!