The White House: Beauty in Bushey
- Credit: Archant
A prestigious new development in Bushey by leading Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, is now over 50 per cent sold since its launch in autumn, and is proving to be a huge hit with house hunters.
The White House has appealed to people downsizing from larger houses, drawn to its prime location and the high specification of the homes available.
Located in the highly-sought after residential area of Bushey Heath, Hertfordshire, in Sparrow’s Herne, the development has views of the valley and surrounding countryside and provides a collection of new homes offering luxury lateral modern living in a popular village location.
The White House is a collection of just 16 one and two-bedroom apartments, set within a stylish modern building extending over four floors. Internally homes are generously proportioned and crafted to an extremely high standard. Only the very best furnishings and fittings have been selected with each home boasting charming balconies or private garden terraces.
Set to become Bushey’s most desirable new development, The White House is ideally located close to a range of shops, parks and transport links, and provides a high level of security with gated under-ground parking, and video entry / alarm system fitted to each home.
You may also want to watch:
The White House is located in Bushey Village close to Bushey High Street and Bushey Overground Station which provides direct access into London Euston in just 20 Minutes.
Prices from £415,000 for a one-bedroom apartment.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 5 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 8 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
Contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626 or visit the Heronslea Group at heronslea-group.co.uk.