The White House
- Credit: Archant
Aprestigious new development in Bushey Heath by leading Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, now has just four homes available for sale, and is proving to be a huge hit with house hunters.
The second phase of The White House, the highly sought-after development in Sparrow’s Herne, which launched earlier this year, now has a stunning new show apartment available for potential purchasers to view.
Situated adjacent to The White House, Phase II is a collection of 12 two-bedroom luxury apartments, providing modern lateral living in this popular village location. Set in a stylish modern building extending over four floors, internally these premium homes are generously proportioned, crafted to an extremely high standard and offer a range of living accommodation.
The ground floor homes feature private terraces while homes on the upper levels feature private balconies providing views of the valley and surrounding countryside. Some benefit from open plan kitchen and living areas, while others have separate lounges and kitchens. Each home features larger than average halls with plenty of storage and a lift from each floor to the underground car park, with two allocated spaces per apartment and ample visitor spaces.
Set to become Bushey’s most desirable new development, The White House Phase II is ideally located close to a range of shops, parks and transport links, and provides a high level of security with gated basement parking, and video entry / alarm system fitted to each home. The development is close to Bushey High Street and Bushey Overground Station with direct access into London Euston in 20 Minutes.
You may also want to watch:
The show apartment is open weekly Thursday to Monday from 10am to 5pm.
Prices start from £729,950 for a two-bedroom apartment
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 10 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
020 8954 8626