The White House
- Credit: Archant
A prestigious new development in Bushey Heath by leading Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, is now 45 per cent sold, and is proving to be a huge hit with house hunters. Currently selling off-plan, the second phase of The White House, the highly sought-after development in Sparrow’s Herne, was released for sale in spring.
Situated adjacent to The White House, Phase II is a collection of 12 two-bedroom luxury apartments, which when built will provide modern lateral living in this popular village location.
Set in a stylish modern building extending over four floors, internally these premium homes are generously proportioned, crafted to an extremely high standard and offer a range of living accommodation.
The ground floor homes feature private terraces, while homes on the upper levels feature private balconies providing views of the valley and surrounding countryside. Some benefit from open-plan kitchen and living areas, while others have separate lounges and kitchens.
Each home features larger than average halls with plenty of storage and a lift from each floor to the underground car park, with two allocated spaces per apartment and ample visitor spaces. Set to become Bushey’s most desirable new development, The White House Phase II is ideally located close to a range of shops, parks and transport links, and provides a high level of security with gated basement parking, and video entry/alarm system fitted to each home.
You may also want to watch:
The development is close to Bushey High Street and Bushey Overground Station with direct access into London Euston in 20 Minutes.
The show apartment is open weekly Thursday to Monday from 10am to 5pm.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
Prices start from £699,950 for a two-bedroom apartment.
020 8954 8626