The White House
- Credit: Archant
A prestigious new development in Bushey Heath by Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, is now 75 per cent sold, and is proving to be a huge hit with house hunters.
Currently selling off-plan, with a brand new show apartment which opened last month, The White House has appealed to people downsizing from larger houses, drawn to its prime location and the high specification of the homes.
Located in sought-after Sparrow’s Herne, Bushey Heath with views of the valley and surrounding countryside it offers luxury lateral living in a popular village location, with the added benefit of secure basement parking and lift access to the apartments.
Shelley West, sales and marketing director of Heronslea Group, comments: “We have been delighted with the response and rate of off-plan sales so far. There are only a few apartments remaining, so we are urging any aspiring buyers to act fast if they want to secure a home at this in-demand development.”
The White House is a collection of 16 one and two-bedroom apartments, set within a stylish building extending over four floors.
The homes are generously proportioned and crafted to a high standard. Only the very best furnishings and fittings have been selected, and each home has charming balconies or terraces.
The White House is ideally located close to a range of shops, parks and transport links, and provides a high level of security with gated basement parking, and video entry/alarm system fitted to each home.
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 7 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 8 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 9 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 10 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'
The White House is close to Bushey High Street and Bushey overground station with direct access into London Euston in 20 minutes.
£550,000 - £650,000
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 heronslea-group.co.uk