The White House
- Credit: Archant
A prestigious new development in Bushey Heath by Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, is now 75 per cent sold, and is proving to be a huge hit with house hunters.
Currently selling off-plan, with a brand new show apartment which opened last month, The White House has appealed to people downsizing from larger houses, drawn to its prime location and the high specification of the homes.
Located in sought-after Sparrow’s Herne, Bushey Heath with views of the valley and surrounding countryside it offers luxury lateral living in a popular village location, with the added benefit of secure basement parking and lift access to the apartments.
Shelley West, sales and marketing director of Heronslea Group, comments: “We have been delighted with the response and rate of off-plan sales so far. There are only a few apartments remaining, so we are urging any aspiring buyers to act fast if they want to secure a home at this in-demand development.”
The White House is a collection of 16 one and two-bedroom apartments, set within a stylish building extending over four floors.
You may also want to watch:
The homes are generously proportioned and crafted to a high standard. Only the very best furnishings and fittings have been selected, and each home has charming balconies or terraces.
The White House is ideally located close to a range of shops, parks and transport links, and provides a high level of security with gated basement parking, and video entry/alarm system fitted to each home.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 3 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 4 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 7 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 8 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 9 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 10 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
The White House is close to Bushey High Street and Bushey overground station with direct access into London Euston in 20 minutes.
£550,000 - £650,000
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 heronslea-group.co.uk