The White House
- Credit: Archant
A prestigious new development in Bushey Heath by Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, is now 75 per cent sold, and is proving to be a huge hit with house hunters.
Currently selling off-plan, with a brand new show apartment which opened last month, The White House has appealed to people downsizing from larger houses, drawn to its prime location and the high specification of the homes.
Located in sought-after Sparrow’s Herne, Bushey Heath with views of the valley and surrounding countryside it offers luxury lateral living in a popular village location, with the added benefit of secure basement parking and lift access to the apartments.
Shelley West, sales and marketing director of Heronslea Group, comments: “We have been delighted with the response and rate of off-plan sales so far. There are only a few apartments remaining, so we are urging any aspiring buyers to act fast if they want to secure a home at this in-demand development.”
The White House is a collection of 16 one and two-bedroom apartments, set within a stylish building extending over four floors.
You may also want to watch:
The homes are generously proportioned and crafted to a high standard. Only the very best furnishings and fittings have been selected, and each home has charming balconies or terraces.
The White House is ideally located close to a range of shops, parks and transport links, and provides a high level of security with gated basement parking, and video entry/alarm system fitted to each home.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
The White House is close to Bushey High Street and Bushey overground station with direct access into London Euston in 20 minutes.
£550,000 - £650,000
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 heronslea-group.co.uk