- Credit: Archant
Inspired by the graceful, grand Maida Vale villas of Little Venice, this contemporary collection of eight elegant, newly-built town houses is set privately within a verdant, gated courtyard. All houses have designated parking spaces and private terraces.
The eight freehold homes have been designed to provide a definite inside/outside feel, with the ground floor living spaces opening onto private terraces, and main bedrooms having large roof terraces. The layouts vary but all homes have three bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and living areas with open-plan kitchen. Basement space provides a utility room and a media room/gym area.
Particular care was taken in selecting handmade Danish slim profile soft beige/grey bricks – which contrast sharply with the cream window linings. Elegant floor-to-ceiling sheets of concealed slim frame triple-glazed windows were selected – again contrasting with rich Western Red cedar openable panels.
Emphasis was placed on the environmental and sustainability elements of the design and the houses will be efficient to run and environmentally comfortable.
This newly created private courtyard mews is located in the triangle of Elgin Avenue, Sutherland Avenue and Harrow Road.
You may also want to watch:
It is a short distance to Little Venice, Portobello Road Market, Paddington and the Heathrow Express, Regent’s Park, Hyde Park and Marble Arch.
Price on application
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'