- Credit: Archant
Inspired by the graceful, grand Maida Vale villas of Little Venice, this contemporary collection of eight elegant, newly-built town houses is set privately within a verdant, gated courtyard. All houses have designated parking spaces and private terraces.
The eight freehold homes have been designed to provide a definite inside/outside feel, with the ground floor living spaces opening onto private terraces, and main bedrooms having large roof terraces. The layouts vary but all homes have three bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and living areas with open-plan kitchen. Basement space provides a utility room and a media room/gym area.
Particular care was taken in selecting handmade Danish slim profile soft beige/grey bricks – which contrast sharply with the cream window linings. Elegant floor-to-ceiling sheets of concealed slim frame triple-glazed windows were selected – again contrasting with rich Western Red cedar openable panels.
Emphasis was placed on the environmental and sustainability elements of the design and the houses will be efficient to run and environmentally comfortable.
This newly created private courtyard mews is located in the triangle of Elgin Avenue, Sutherland Avenue and Harrow Road.
You may also want to watch:
It is a short distance to Little Venice, Portobello Road Market, Paddington and the Heathrow Express, Regent’s Park, Hyde Park and Marble Arch.
Price on application
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 5 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 6 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 Letters: The floods!
- 9 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home