The Town: Apartments sell out in 24 hours
- Credit: Archant
Renowned estate agents Olivers had the pleasure of marketing The Town development of one, two and three-bedroom apartments in the highly sought-after Kentish Town West location.
Launched on Thursday, February 19, demand was unprecedented that it sold out within 24 hours.
Many other purchasers wanted to remain on a reserve list in case any were to fall through.
The 15 apartments in the secure development in Allcroft Road are designed to offer the very best in contemporary, 21st century living.
Kitchens are fitted with handleless fitted units from London designer Urban Myth, fully integrated Smeg appliances, glass splashbacks, feature lighting under wall units, and stone worktops.
You may also want to watch:
Bedrooms are fully carpeted and the master bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom.
Each apartment has outdoor space, underfloor heating and a video entry phone system.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 5 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 6 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 7 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
Four penthouses are even more luxurious, all with private terraces. Prices from £432,500 subject to contract.
Contact Olivers Kentish Town on 020 7284 1222/oliverstown.com.