The Town: Apartments sell out in 24 hours
- Credit: Archant
Renowned estate agents Olivers had the pleasure of marketing The Town development of one, two and three-bedroom apartments in the highly sought-after Kentish Town West location.
Launched on Thursday, February 19, demand was unprecedented that it sold out within 24 hours.
Many other purchasers wanted to remain on a reserve list in case any were to fall through.
The 15 apartments in the secure development in Allcroft Road are designed to offer the very best in contemporary, 21st century living.
Kitchens are fitted with handleless fitted units from London designer Urban Myth, fully integrated Smeg appliances, glass splashbacks, feature lighting under wall units, and stone worktops.
You may also want to watch:
Bedrooms are fully carpeted and the master bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom.
Each apartment has outdoor space, underfloor heating and a video entry phone system.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 8 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 9 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 10 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
Four penthouses are even more luxurious, all with private terraces. Prices from £432,500 subject to contract.
Contact Olivers Kentish Town on 020 7284 1222/oliverstown.com.