The Town: Apartments sell out in 24 hours
- Credit: Archant
Renowned estate agents Olivers had the pleasure of marketing The Town development of one, two and three-bedroom apartments in the highly sought-after Kentish Town West location.
Launched on Thursday, February 19, demand was unprecedented that it sold out within 24 hours.
Many other purchasers wanted to remain on a reserve list in case any were to fall through.
The 15 apartments in the secure development in Allcroft Road are designed to offer the very best in contemporary, 21st century living.
Kitchens are fitted with handleless fitted units from London designer Urban Myth, fully integrated Smeg appliances, glass splashbacks, feature lighting under wall units, and stone worktops.
You may also want to watch:
Bedrooms are fully carpeted and the master bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom.
Each apartment has outdoor space, underfloor heating and a video entry phone system.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
Four penthouses are even more luxurious, all with private terraces. Prices from £432,500 subject to contract.
Contact Olivers Kentish Town on 020 7284 1222/oliverstown.com.